What's your fat level? | INFJ Forum

What's your fat level?

.65 waist hip ratio

I have no idea what my bf% is

don't care

I've read it's hard to get an accurate calculation of bodyfat percentage unless you're tested using water displacement. The last time I calculated a few months ago (when I first started jogging for a bit, but before I started the dancing that I do now too), using some method I found online that involved getting the circumferance of the legs at different areas and random parts of other body parts, I was at 22%.

As of just now: WH = 27.5/38 = 0.72.

I got the skinfold test a while back and I was 3.7%. I bet I'm somewhere around 8 now though.

I don't know all my measurements, and I don't have a tape measure to find out, so I don't know my body fat percentage, for now. Just checked my BMI for shits and giggles though: "20.12".

Sufficient: I have enough energy to get most things done, enough insulation to keep myself warm, my bones don't seemingly protrude through my skin, I don't look like Ichabod Crane's meth binge, and when I jokingly suggest to female friends that I should lose 6ibs, they smile and say: 'not at all.' I'm not concerned with my hip to waist ratio.

30/40= .75

It's been a long time since I had my BMI evaluated. I don't really care as long as I can fit in my favorite jeans!

Reactions: jyrffw54
I got the skinfold test a while back and I was 3.7%. I bet I'm somewhere around 8 now though.

3.7? Shredded! :)

8 is good too. Pics of ur shredded abs. :qt: j/k

Probably higher than it should be. All cardio and no muscle building + a rich diet'll do that.

I am curious, though. I'll check it.

You have a Waist to Hip Ratio of 0.76. Check our Waist to Hip Ratio Chart to see what this means for you.

according to the "dumb, outdated way", my BMI is 32%.

Reactions: the
I don't have a way to measure my water displacement, nor do I have a tape measure handy, but my BMI is sadly 27.3 :( I need to get my butt moving, literally! I usually eat well, but I am definitely not active.

Skinfold testing via calipers is "relatively accurate" and I know my body pretty well by now, maintaining at approximately 8-9% bf.

10 - 12% body fat last time I checked. Mixed salads, fruits/legumes, and vegetables mixed with a healthy level of exercise and activity works wonders.

Reactions: Saru Inc and AKM
I can't remember what it was last time I checked, all I recall is that it was dangerously low...

Reactions: jyrffw54
No wonder you can destroy planets if you're the size of them!

I'll just assume that he isn't talking about body fat percentage, as it can't proceed 100%

how do you know he just doesn't have a very small hip.

perhaps you're talking about very small planets, or are there any definition limits?

edit - perhaps I should stay on topic
ratio: 0.75~
no idea about bf%

Last edited:
I'll just assume that he isn't talking about body fat percentage, as it can't proceed 100%

how do you know he just doesn't have a very small hip.

perhaps you're talking about very small planets, or are there any definition limits?

9001... over nine thousand... Dragonball Z...

17.9%

I've considered going the extra mile and chiseling up, but I'm too attached to my food indulgences.