What's my type?

Not2bforgot10

Community Member
Jan 15, 2009
MBTI
xNFJ
Enneagram
3w4 SX
I love to analyze. I can read people and situations easily. I am very attuned to power-dynamics. I can read motives. I can structure and organize fairly well and enjoy organizing and reorganizing, putting things into order.

For instance, I have been known to put my cd's in various orders through out the years, from first name to genre, to favorite music, to color of the cd! I am more alphabetical now and definitely my favorites in the front.

When I was younger I used to be really good in math and science. I now enjoy everything, although history is difficult because I am awful with details... I used to be really good at them; I used to be able to memorize license plate #'s!

I am sensitive and artsy. I can also be very analytical though and drive people nuts with insights! Haha...

I am extremely picky about my living environment... it must be clean and organized and efficient. Because of my pickiness, I have a difficult time living with others. I hate clutter, and I HATE inefficiency.

My hobbies are: Reading, Writing, Musical concerts, Listening to music, Spending time on my computer, Flea markets, Collage making, Nature Hikes, Photography, Kayaking, Camping, Canoeing, Movies and drive-ins, Psychology and personal growth workshops, Rollerblading, Fitness, Museums, Bookstores, and Poetry Shares.

What I look for in a mate:

Romantic Partner. Profile:

-A desire to live & maintain a healthy lifestyle (Healthy food, exercise, yoga/meditation, etc).
-Respectful for self (No drugs, smoking, cutting, sex addiction; little to NO alcohol consumption) and others.
-Honest (direct, open) Accountable (Direct & open, and willing to admit wrongs/mistakes made and make an honest, active effort at rectifying the misdeed)
-Loyal. 100% commitment to monogamy --NO promiscuity.
-Attentive. Willing to listen when others share, not distract themselves.
-Reliable/Dependable (Follows-through on agreements).
-Emotionally expressive *Eloquent is a bonus
wink.gif

-Romantic (Expresses & demonstrates feelings & affection)
-Supportive emotionally
-Communication skills
-Great hygiene
-Commitment to personal development

Partner Preferences

-A passion for music
-Shared hobbies & interests (Kayaking, Camping, Concerts, Seminars, Psychology) *Willing to participate in at least 40% of personal hobbies and activities

Relationship Standards

1. Honesty
2. Self Respect
3. Dependability
4. Communication
5. Commitment

My life vision can be broken down into 5 objectives:

Summary

Definitely Xntj..

I am very attuned to power-dynamics.
But that reminded me of an ENTJ.

Read the descriptions and tell us what you think Not2bForgotten.

Last edited:
i would say XNTJ. my first instinct says INTJ with well developed people skills, but you could be an ENTJ also

Going to have to go with XNTJ, as well.

I'm leaning towards ENTJ over INTJ.

Here is a sample of my writing:

[FONT=&quot]My Vision:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Immediate focus: What’s most important to me right now is finding work that is rewarding (That I can be passionate about) with a competitive pay and great benefits, that will allow for me to make use of my special skills (see below), and be centrally located in a community that’s progressive (health & environmental-friendly, liberal, active/political, socially conscious, supportive of the arts), in a setup that is affordable (shared living).

My vision is to be able to have the financial independence that will allow me the freedom to pursue what’s important to me. What’s important to me is:

1. My emotional well-being –mind, body, and soul. I would like to attain wholeness and emotional sobriety by being able to address all of my emotional issues (baggage and grief).

2. Provide for myself and my future family so that we can live comfortably and well-educated.

3. Have the flexibility to pursue the things I enjoy, ie: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kayaking, Camping, Concerts, Festivals.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

4. To be involved in a community of like-minded (spiritual, environmental friendly, socially conscious, artsy, political) individuals. It is important that I be able to maximize my potential-- mind, body, and soul to its fullest and be surrounded by individuals who share those values.

5. I would like to help create resources for the community (Extended family) so that they can have the chance to grow and expand. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I would like to be a role model for others. I cannot do this if I am struggling with the most basic needs. I need to be able to live out my purpose so that I can live out my greatest potential and help others actualize.

Summary… What’s important to me:|[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] To be able to address all of my emotional issues (grief/baggage) and achieve wholeness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To be able to provide for myself and future family[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To have the flexibility to pursue personal hobbies and interests[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To be involved in a community that’s progressive— spiritual, environmental-friendly, political/activism, artsy, socially conscious [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To help create resources for the community and to be able to give back to the community.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Founder, Coach, Author, Speaker, Consultant, Educator.[/FONT]

eh, maybe ENTJ after all. seems more appropriate as a stop to take a more holistic view.

That's like, a life resume. Impressive.

You seem like an extrovert to me, lots of talk of community organizing and you mention being (or wanting to be) a speaker/consultant/educator.

Your writing is more formal than expressive, which leads me to believe you are a T.

I'm going with ENTJ.

Last edited:
I'm thinking INTJ. Your deep seated loyalty to your friends and what you want out of relationships tend to make me think of someone who has Fi tertiary instead of Fi inferior. I know some ENTJs who will completely screw over their friends on the basis of a good idea. Ni/Te seems to be sprinkled throughout all of your posts, you don't seem to fit the stereotype of completely logical and efficient.

One of the easiest things to figure out is whether you're an introvert or an extrovert. Most people usually don't waste a lot of time trying to figure that out.

Do you think you're an introvert or an extrovert?

I am not sure honestly. I make friends really easily. Before I was 12 I had a handful of friends, and then starting in middle school and then all throughout high school I had quite a few. And I wouldnt say they were friends exactly, but more or less acquaintances.

I didnt (grr, my apostrophe key is messed up) have well developed values growing up because I was not raised in an intellectual home. I was adopted and missed "the mark." My family pushed sports on me instead of academia and the performing arts. Anyway, I am now very in touch with my values and try to live by them, as I think they make or break you. I think they are responsible for both personal happiness and success.

I now would be happy with only a few deep relationships, but several aquaintances. I always have aquainances... I do not shut anyone out really who needs help... but I am only intimate and personal with a very select amount of people... usually 2-3. But yeah.

I have a sentimental streak to me and am very passionate. I have always had a lot of energy, but I think a lot... I dont think I used to think as much growing up than I did feel... I was very emotional growing up and was also the family hero and scapegoat. I could never live up to the expectations of my narcissistic mother, but I never stopped striving. Now I live by my own standards.

I am expressive about my emotions and feelings... Oh, real quick, it would be worth mentioning that I grew up with not ONE thinker (all Fs) in my family... my biological family on the other hand are mostly Ts, but I was not raised by them.

I enjoy demonstrating my affection. I am not wicked touchy feely, but I definitely have a sentimental streak and like to lavish periodically with an eloquent expensive, symbolic gift. As for gifts for myself... I only like things with a practical purpose. When I was younger I used to like spiritual stuff, ie: painted handcrafted wooden boxes, star and moon stuff, intuitive-like stuff, but now I honestly only like high-quality products that are useful.

I have enormous energy when it comes to my interests and hobbies. I love outdoor activities... kayaking, camping, concerts... roadtrips... rock climbing would be pretty cool! Internally-wise, I enjoy the MBTI and Enneagram. And no, I do not know my Enneagram type... I cannot figure it out, either. I test type 8, 4, and 3. I have been told I seem like a these types, and also a Counterphobic 6. I am definitely a SX-first subtype.

Loyalty is HUGE with me... I need someone to be loyal, and I need someone who is expressive with their emotions... I am attracted to feelers. I enjoy learning and growth, so its important for me to be matched with a partner who values this.

Believe it or not, I think I may actually be attracted to ISFJs. INFPs too and ENFJs.

Hope this helps!

I am not sure honestly. I make friends really easily. Before I was 12 I had a handful of friends, and then starting in middle school and then all throughout high school I had quite a few. And I wouldnt say they were friends exactly, but more or less acquaintances.

I didnt (grr, my apostrophe key is messed up) have well developed values growing up because I was not raised in an intellectual home. I was adopted and missed "the mark." My family pushed sports on me instead of academia and the performing arts. Anyway, I am now very in touch with my values and try to live by them, as I think they make or break you. I think they are responsible for both personal happiness and success.

I now would be happy with only a few deep relationships, but several aquaintances. I always have aquainances... I do not shut anyone out really who needs help... but I am only intimate and personal with a very select amount of people... usually 2-3. But yeah.

I have a sentimental streak to me and am very passionate. I have always had a lot of energy, but I think a lot... I dont think I used to think as much growing up than I did feel... I was very emotional growing up and was also the family hero and scapegoat. I could never live up to the expectations of my narcissistic mother, but I never stopped striving. Now I live by my own standards.

I am expressive about my emotions and feelings... Oh, real quick, it would be worth mentioning that I grew up with not ONE thinker (all Fs) in my family... my biological family on the other hand are mostly Ts, but I was not raised by them.

I enjoy demonstrating my affection. I am not wicked touchy feely, but I definitely have a sentimental streak and like to lavish periodically with an eloquent expensive, symbolic gift. As for gifts for myself... I only like things with a practical purpose. When I was younger I used to like spiritual stuff, ie: painted handcrafted wooden boxes, star and moon stuff, intuitive-like stuff, but now I honestly only like high-quality products that are useful.

I have enormous energy when it comes to my interests and hobbies. I love outdoor activities... kayaking, camping, concerts... roadtrips... rock climbing would be pretty cool! Internally-wise, I enjoy the MBTI and Enneagram. And no, I do not know my Enneagram type... I cannot figure it out, either. I test type 8, 4, and 3. I have been told I seem like a these types, and also a Counterphobic 6. I am definitely a SX-first subtype.

Loyalty is HUGE with me... I need someone to be loyal, and I need someone who is expressive with their emotions... I am attracted to feelers. I enjoy learning and growth, so its important for me to be matched with a partner who values this.

Believe it or not, I think I may actually be attracted to ISFJs. INFPs too and ENFJs.

Hope this helps!

That seems more INTJ-ish than ENTJish to me. As I see it, you prefer your feeling function to much to be an ENTJ. Although introvert and extrovert in MBTI isn't the same as the denotation in the same language, you do seem more introverted than extroverted which is a sign that you might have a introverted first function. No matter if you were ENTJ or INTJ, we'd most likely see Te as your leading function because that is your first extroverted function. XNTJs are often attracted to INFPs, as well. It's like the combination of INTP and INFJ. Oddly alluring because of the contrast in functions and function preferences.

Yeah, I don't know... I am attracted to intelligent women who are emotionally supportive and have deep convictions. I have noticed a pattern... I am very attracted to reiki practitioners... individuals in the healing energy field.

I am often told by individuals that they like and are attracted to my intelligence, ambition, creativity, and drive. I am very goal-oriented, but also very sentimental, as well, and I value close relationships and am hoping in a year after I am in a much better financial position to be matched with a beautiful, emotionally supportive woman who embraces her spiritual nature.

I spend a lot of time thinking about career and relationships, as these are two very important parts of my life. Also, self-development. I am self-driven. I work out however with an image in mind... so a person, real, or imaginary, and it helps motivate me to achieve. I want to be attractive and ideal in the eyes of others, particularly a romantic interest.

I am a modern-day chivalrous.

I also see the body as a temple and believe we only live once so we should take care of our bodies and treat them with the utmost respect. Sexual endurance is important to me. I look at sex as both a performance and spiritual in its own right. I am much the performer, but I embrace mind-body, and soul. I enjoy being a protector, and I am both a fighter and a lover.

Last edited:
Okay okay, you're right. Haha, I am either an INTJ or ENTJ. Here's something I wrote about when I was little... describing my mannurisms/behavior:

[FONT=&quot]2/12/10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The type that tells me not to message them ever again on yahoo messenger. What kind of type do you guys hypothesize is that??

Reactions: RecklessDreamer