What's awesome about being an INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's awesome about being an INFJ

A two hour chore or fifteen minute walk to work will fly by without me noticing because of that awesome internal dialogue (aka: fantasy world.)

I agree with Solstice and sumone about the inside jokes and self-entertaining.

The satisfication I feel from reflection/recognition of self-growth.

I don't know if this is an INFJ thing or not, but I have a lot of "inside jokes" with myself. It's kind of weird, but I can make myself laugh so easily in certain situations but I'd never actually be able to tell anyone else why I was laughing. So I try to wait until someone tells a joke so I can laugh at whatever I was thinking about. Unless the joke actually was funny to me.

I do this too. It might be some little thing I see happen in a store, next thing I know I've got a whole comedy skit about it in my head, then it cracks me up. One time I saw this squirrel on my fence who was eating berries out the tree, when he saw me he stopped to stare at me. His mouth and paws were purple. I couldn't help laughing at him. This is why it's good to be INFJ.

I think most of the key points have been touched upon, but here's my list of reasons:
  • Intuition mixed with compassion, so I can anticipate and attend to the needs of others
  • The ability to entertain myself, as well as formulate material for my stories and creative writings
  • A rich inner life, which I slowly reveal to the rest of the world
  • The identifier of "INFJ," which is one of the few labels I cherish
  • The gift of seeing things from the perspective of others
  • A highly spiritual existence, yet carefully balanced with skepticism

I think most of the key points have been touched upon, but here's my list of reasons:
  • Intuition mixed with compassion, so I can anticipate and attend to the needs of others
  • The ability to entertain myself, as well as formulate material for my stories and creative writings
  • A rich inner life, which I slowly reveal to the rest of the world
  • The identifier of "INFJ," which is one of the few labels I cherish
  • The gift of seeing things from the perspective of others
  • A highly spiritual existence, yet carefully balanced with skepticism

Why do you have Gaius Baltar as your avatar? No way he is a INFJ. You just want to pretend you have Caprica in your head. Don't lie!

They smell nice.

My rarity, point of view, and my intuition.

Most of all, I love knowing myself. I've always understood who I am, where I stand, and what I want out of life.

There are so many people that I know that are clueless about what they do/don't like, and what direction they want their life to go in, and how they feel about many issues. I am SO glad that I've never felt as...lost as they do.

Last edited:
- I feel deeply emotional about little things. Moons, stars, rainy days...
- I always feel very in tune with myself
- ENTPs like me
- My intuition
- I'm pretty easy to be around
- There is a soundtrack for my life - my ipod, which I play during my waking hours
- I like my taste in things.. art, music, movies.. etc
- I'm a paradox of being stubborn yet willing to try new things
- Cats like me
- Kids can't tell if I'm an adult or one of them
- People feel like they can talk to me. Sometimes being 'that person' can be exhausting though... :m160:

You don't need to look for the ENTPs -- the ENTPs find you >.>

Hence, why some of them are here....

Hahaha! Oh man you guys....I totally got all teary-eyed reading this :m035: I don't think I could add anything more perfect that hasn't already been said! But perhaps disclosing the fact that I got all weepy over a post like this is something that's awesome about being an INFJ. I love my emotions (happy OR sad) and how easily I feel them. Yes! I LOVE my emotions! There...I said it :D

I just feel so happy to be who I am. And I'm happy to have found a bunch of other people who share the same feelings as I do. Just think of how awesome the world would be if everyone were INFJs (or, at least, embodied most of the INFJ ideals).

We rock! :m096::mhula: