What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

I'll be honest, as much as I appreciate and enjoy real Chicago deep dish pizza, nothing makes my mouth water quite like a well made thin crust pizza

Reactions: Misty and aeon

Reactions: Misty and Wyote

Reactions: Misty

Reactions: Wyote and Misty
Reactions: aeon
when you absolutely screw the pooch, but get it done anyway, now 17-3...devil magick!

Reactions: Ok08Y567gA
he was The Man...the One and Only...a beam of warm sunshine in the form of a human being. :)

Reactions: Lao Tzunami
Pretty sad that this is the way things are headed.
Consumers won't do the right thing. They never do, even when you think/hope they will.
Big business always wins.

Pretty sad that this is the way things are headed.
Consumers won't do the right thing. They never do, even when you think/hope they will.
Big business always wins.

Solid YouTuber, sobering future, choice @Wyote curation.

Funny too that it comes right as the court decided against John Deere regarding right to repair.

I’ll snuff it if Stephanie ever tells me she’s available as a service. Not that I could or would ever own, save I am hers and she is mine, but imagine asking to engage in whatever way and finding out that’s not available on one’s current subscription tier. Or that it can be unlocked with an upgrade, or available a la carte for a straight fee, or deductible from one’s RCS—Relational Credit System.

That said, some people treat intimate relationships that way, and certainly that’s been employment to a varying degree throughout history.

We Live in Interesting Times,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote

nerdy motorcycling... ❤️