What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 53 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Yeah I get that your intellect is both a source of pride and a defense mechanism.

Good luck with all that.

Thanks, I think it's more genuine to say you don't relate to someone, but then superiority is the more satisfying story to the emotions.

Reactions: Jexocuha
Thanks, I think it's more genuine to say you don't relate to someone, but then superiority is the more satisfying story to the emotions.

I can't imagine anyone relating very well to somebody in permanent offense mode, but I understand your plight given the circumstances of your life.
Whatever you're attempting to insinuate about superiority is pretty hilarious.

I can't imagine anyone relating very well to somebody in permanent offense mode, but I understand your plight given the circumstances of your life.
Whatever you're attempting to insinuate about superiority is pretty hilarious.
Perceptions are more telling of the perceiver and an imagination is the tell all of their owner's emotions. Well, a jolly lad myself I do prize giving a good chuckle.

Perceptions are more telling of the perceiver and an imagination is the tell all of their owner's emotions. Well, a jolly lad myself I do prize giving a good chuckle.

One day when you're older you'll get there

If by get there you mean I'll see things like you, then I'll die before that ever happens.

I should hope so.
And no I didn't mean that.

Reactions: Misty
Maybe when you're older
Today is my birthday.

giphy.gif