What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 46 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
she was so unbelievably far ahead of her time...

pitch-shifting in the early 1980s? computer-driven digital sequencing? synthesis with integral temporal post-process?

we take it for granted now...

Good times! :)

One thing to consider is that brain size doesn’t have to be the final determinant. We must also consider degree of reticulation, neuronal density, axonal distances, dendrite multiconnect, impulse potentials as modulated by “fuzzy logic” analog channels, as well as alterations to catecholamine production, receptors, secretion, synaptic gap in vivo density, and reuptake.

Are we at the limit? Maybe, but damn it, there’s meds for that! :p

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
20 years ago, they said Americans were for the war.
In some places, I am sure that was true.
And then there was Minneapolis. ❤️
(to be fair, MN supported it too)

edit: Back in the day, Minnesota Senator Wellstone was the lone voice of opposition to the war.

I found this in my travels and realized I fell down a deep crevasse...:confused:

Reactions: Ok08Y567gA

Reactions: Jexocuha
I was never a fan of Donald Trump, but that doesn't mean there are some things I really liked about him as President. The biggest thing is, as much as it drove people crazy, the guy exposed the truth about the real nature of the United States, what the US really cares about. When he said, "the game is rigged", he was right. When he said he was "like, really smart" - that was true. He is really smart(in a kind of selfish cutthroat businessman kind of way). But he understands how US citizens really think about their goverment and the world around them, and even though it's not "right" or "true" or "ethical", it's what people really think. US citizens don't really care about their constitution. And that is true.

Last edited:

Reactions: Jexocuha