What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

How did these nerds find each other :thonking:

Great discussion, a bit long winded for me but rich with interesting information.

tfw your soul is in a state of suspended decrepitude

How did these nerds find each other :thonking:

Great discussion, a bit long winded for me but rich with interesting information.

tfw your soul is in a state of suspended decrepitude

At a debate held at Lafayette college where JDB---(the big guy) was invited to discuss Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West.

Yeah, I really like discussions that are dense with interesting information and mythology, history, culture, and civilization are some of my favorite topics.

Haha, I just want to overcome the past and to overcome it you have to deal with it and best it. You won't beat Michael Jordan in a game of one-on-one basketball if you can't at least play as well as him, so I have to first become like the past to become more than it; there are no shortcuts or royal roads to intellectual and creative mastery, so a lot of reading and long-winded lectures take up my time when I'm not working on my personal projects and teaching.

Last edited:
At a debate held at Lafayette college where JDB---(the big guy) was invited to discuss Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West.

Lol I am not surprised you knew the answer, thanks!

there are no shortcuts or royal roads to intellectual and creative mastery, so a lot of reading and long-winded lectures take up my time when I'm not working on my personal projects and teaching.

Indeed. Most things of value are obtained in quiet darkness.
I prefer to clumsily stumble my way to greatness moderate achievements though, for better or worse.

Lol I am not surprised you knew the answer, thanks!
Lol, you're welcome.

Indeed. Most things of value are obtained in quiet darkness.
I prefer to clumsily stumble my way to greatness moderate achievements though, for better or worse.

Absolutely, oh I stumble and am clumsy at times; I just work until I'm not anymore which is why mastery is such a long process. I respect that and like your disposition. On a relatable level, my insistence on pursuing greatness is born out of an existential desire for purpose and need to preoccupy my overactive mind and imagination. Like ENTPs I hate boredom.

On a relatable level, my insistence on pursuing greatness is born out of an existential desire for purpose and need to preoccupy my overactive mind and imagination. Like ENTPs I hate boredom.

I feel you on that. It's great that you are channeling things in a positive useful direction!

Most things of value are obtained in quiet darkness.

Le mort and le petit mort being the first two among them.
Spamafote.gif

Ahem,
Ian

Impressively insightful and accurate, balanced engagement in terms of energy, and under seven minutes.

As such, recommended. Thanks for sharing. Especially as I was burned out on type videos some time ago.

One cannot dismiss in good faith those things which reveal their quality by simply being that which they are, no?

Best,
Ian

it felt like having a seizure when watching this because I was grimacing and cringing but also laughing...whoever created this did a masterful job IMHO...