What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Reactions: Jexocuha
What’s Tesla? It’s all about the Mercedes EQS! ❤️

Cheers,
Ian

I am a tad jaded against Mercedes due to their maintenance and how much of a pain it can be for auto techs to service those cars never mind the cost. Also avoid Audi like the plague as they love to rust like mad as in Titanic levels of rust after only a few years.

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
I finally got around to listening to the Bhagavad Gita, and it was much more profound than I was expecting.

Starting at 1:41:40 is the Bhagavad Gita with introductions for each chapter, which gives background and explains the main concepts, which makes the mythological story much much easier to understand, especially as a Westerner. If you don't want the introductions, you can jump to 6:23:00 for just the story

Background music

This is all from The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living, which includes religious sermons about how to apply this in your daily life. As someone who isn't religious, I found the moralism annoying, and the mixing of Hinduism with Christianity and Islam offensive. Plus, the full audiobook is 50 hours long, while the Gita is only about 3 hours. I have to listen to things 10 times before I start understanding what they are even talking about, so I much rather the story without the sermons.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon and Wyote

Reactions: David Nelson

Reactions: Wyote

fsRGQBL.gif

Absolutely Nails It,
Ian

an old favorite of mine
QWOgqGg.gif

The Roland Jupiter-4...1978.

Maybe only four voice poly and a single osc, but it’s discrete, analog, and it’s late-’70s Roland, and sounds the business, full stop. So raw. An absolute beast, plus it can heat your house in the winter.

The Roland SH-2 (1979) is basically a single voice of the Jupiter-4, but with twin oscillators, still 100% discrete analog goodness. In this absolutely beautiful demo it is multi-tracked to oblivion—a lot of work, but the results are absolutely worth it.

It is the only analog mono I kept in my collection, because I love the sound. I’ll take those oscs, snappy envelopes, and sick bass tones over any other.

It goes where digital dares not tread!
Yaisse.gif

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
take-off at 4:19 is beautiful...a masterpiece.

and I love when the crosswind is such that you get major wing flex.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
Enjoying watching Long Island Audit - 1st Amendment auditor who travels to public properties(court houses, police stations, probation offices, etc.) to exercise his 1st Amendment rights.

Know your rights, fight the power, word up!

Reactions: aeon
Enjoying watching Long Island Audit - 1st Amendment auditor who travels to public properties(court houses, police stations, probation offices, etc.) to exercise his 1st Amendment rights.

I like videos like this because it shows how thin the veneers of civility and liberty are.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha

Reactions: aeon