What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Reactions: Jexocuha

So uh. My bf was watching this as I was writing in my journal. And at first I was like, OMG. MEN and their fucking testosterone! A SLAP FIGHT?!

But... as I kept watching I noticed there was all this respect flowing around. All that power behind a slap. Wolverine and those big ass hands. Darius and his thicc self. All those hard slaps and knockouts in the preview of the underground slapfight.

And then I noticed it.

I was actually thinking.... All that power. They can take some powerful hits and be okay and still shake hands. In other videos with other contestants, they were getting angry (which is okay) but it's how they acted... all egotistical and loud and all that pride was disgusting to me... but this particular video and the contestants within... they were respectful and like silent mountains.... Mmmmmm.

Yeah, thats hot. Not the hitting. But the perseverance and the strength and the ability to fucking keep their cool while getting slapped in the face by another powerful man. THAT... is hot.

The second video includes the rules and I really like those two contestants they have a lot of mutual respect for each other and so much that they even hugged at the end of the match!!! Now see.... that is what I LOVE here... man. I am so awful for liking this. LOL

WHAT IN THE FUCK I AM RIDICULOUS! Go ahead... judge me... I have judged myself. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
After watching a bit of this "sport" and gaining a foothold in how it operates and what the tolerance for certain contestants are and the power behind each of their slaps... (especially these two contestants... phew!) etc... this is the absolute best fight I've seen.

I was on the edge of my seat.

Because I am a coffee nerd...

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: April

Reactions: Wyote
beautiful level, skilled player...

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha
I love the What Are You Listening To Right Now thread, but in addition to listening to a lot of music, I watch a lot of YouTube videos. Through the suppression of original creators and backroom deals, the YouTube Trending tab has slowly become a corporate and mumble rap propaganda machine. This thread is for posting your favorite non-music YouTube videos. Let's smash our algorithmic prisons and discover some real content!
I watch a lot of ASMR videos, its relaxing to me. But I also watch pro gamers on COD. But my absolut favorites are survival and bushcraft videos.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha and Vict
They worked with Keaton Patti to make a bot watch over 400,000 hours of horror movies and then write its own horror movie.
This is what it came up with.

I didn't see the cop twist coming. lmao.