[INFJ] - What would you most like to achieve? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What would you most like to achieve?

passionista

Regular Poster
Nov 20, 2011
MBTI
Real
Enneagram
6: The Loyalist
All of us are different, with differing experiences, upbringings, educations, lifestyles, life stages and demographics..........

I am curious to know what you would like to achieve in the big picture of your life?

Contentment and beneficence. In a few words, peace for myself and others.

Reactions: phoenix
I want to achieve change. The dreams I have in my head of how I see people living, happily, is what I hope to see eventually.

Removing oil from the world economy and replacing it with hydrogen and fusion power.

Total Consciousness

[video=youtube;8x-nQ-vPw5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-nQ-vPw5k[/video]

Reactions: Kgal
i want to achieve the highest standard in whatever i undertake. this doesn't always pan out, but i do try.

I want to make everything except babies.

I want to achieve change. The dreams I have in my head of how I see people living, happily, is what I hope to see eventually.
[MENTION=8662]Kaylin[/MENTION]: what would make you happy? What would happy living look like for you?

In general, I'd like to affect peoples' lives for the better; I want to do something that makes a difference in the world.

How I'll go about doing so I haven't quite figured out yet. More on that later.

Happiness. This through doing what I love, and being a postive influence to my surroundings. I want to learn as much as possible, create with a passion, and meet people who feel the same. My life will have been nothing worth if I die without having left anything behind. I want to be invincible.