What Would you Do? | INFJ Forum

What Would you Do?

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

I'm saying this
no-discrimination.png

I would move to America so I could watch the video. :m169:

I actually turn off this show all the time. It makes me uncomfortable in that the situations are contrived and they are messing with people's very real emotions. It is probably enightening for some, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody punched the host in the nose and said, "How dare you mess with me!!!" Unless.........he gives them money to appear on TV. Ya never what goes on behind the scenes.

Oh boy, I won't be able to sit through and watch this. These types of shows piss me off so bad. I do NOT take well to people staging "socially deviant" (for lack of a better term) behavior just to make a television show. I saw the preview for it to get an idea, and in most of those situations I would speak up, attempt to diffuse it. If no one listens I would leave the situation.

That being said... if I realize I was part of a TV shoot that was staged, I'd seriously have to restrain myself from wanting to beat the crap out of the film crew that did it, and I'd demand that they not show any airtime with me in it. I. Can. Not. Stand. This. Stuff. No one single iota.

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

I'm saying this
no-discrimination.png

:( I was hoping that they wouldn't do that. I really want you guys to see this

Oh boy, I won't be able to sit through and watch this. These types of shows piss me off so bad. I do NOT take well to people staging "socially deviant" (for lack of a better term) behavior just to make a television show. I saw the preview for it to get an idea, and in most of those situations I would speak up, attempt to diffuse it. If no one listens I would leave the situation.

That being said... if I realize I was part of a TV shoot that was staged, I'd seriously have to restrain myself from wanting to beat the crap out of the film crew that did it, and I'd demand that they not show any airtime with me in it. I. Can. Not. Stand. This. Stuff. No one single iota.
Me either. I watched part of one episode just to see what it was about and it infuriated me. I hate this kind of crap. If they included me in something like this I would not be amused at all, and I'd probably totally go off on the crew.

I got curious and used a proxy.
I don't think it's really bad... It's not mean it's just an experiment.
If I was included I'd probably be mad for 5 seconds and don't care anymore after.

I watched it once or twice. I think it's a great show.. I'd watch it more if I were actually home to watch tv enough.

There was one segment in an episode where a woman actor was slipping a mickie into her male date's drink.. and some bystanders actually laughed about it! One lady stepped up and called her out.. but most let it go or were too baffled at the idea of a woman taking advantage of a man to do anything... then the show compared footage of a previous episode where it was reversed and a man was slipping his female date something in her drink--and all the people in the bar who went wild about that happening...

I like the idea of a reality show that sheds light on our prejudices and whatnot. Maybe TV isn't always brain decaying..

And the people included in the show have the option to be blurred out or even possibly cut from the segment. A station cannot just put you on TV esp in an ethically compromising situation without your consent or at least giving you some degree on anonymity.

Personally, I have no sympathy for the schmucks who react callously to the stints. Good for ya's! Maybe next time you'll show some humanity, and it'll count.

I'm guessing in most situations I would leave if I could. I might be like "are you serious?" in a few. Part of the asking people whether or not they are serious depends on where it happens because where I am from it is highly unlikely you will find most kinds of discrimination in public places that is obvious.

In the case of bad parents, I would just go up and say "Can I give you a hand?" to let them know they are being observed but not anger them so that it is not taken out on the children.

What would you do if your son was at home...

Reactions: INFJ16