What would it take for a non believer to believe? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What would it take for a non believer to believe?

Do you think that religion could make sense logically? Enough for a skeptic to be convinced? :m080:
I am just curious... Well, I guess it made sense to Kierkegaard and he was pretty logical in arguments, but then he was brought up this way so it's different.

If your religion was constructed that way, then yes. At that point, however, you realize that the question "does God exist?" is ill-formed and irrelevant.

Are we talking about God, the energy that created the universe, or God of the Bible?

If we are talking about God of the Bible... nothing, other than possibly being direct one-on-one communication in which God explains why there are so many inherent loopholes within his own system, i.e. why does a perfect being require being worshiped? Why does a merciful being believe in such an excessive punishment as Hell, which is eternal torture? How does that differentiate Him from Satan? etc.

Like Peppermint said, any evidence of the existence of God will slide off of me as a mildly interesting phenomenon because I'm not inclined towards faith.

Everyone is unique, therefore their path will be unique
^ This. Belief is a personal definition and aspect of an individual. One does not need to walk all paths to know of and appreciate them.