What was the Universe thinking when it created .... | INFJ Forum

What was the Universe thinking when it created ....

Sriracha

Not here.
Banned
Jul 14, 2011
MBTI
ISFJ
... (finish the sentence and give a reason for your answer).

This thread is inspired by the gnats attacking me in the yard today. Grrrrr. Hate it when those buggers get stuck in my eyes.

Roundabouts. I hate those freaking things. The town I work in started putting them around town until they figured out the fire trucks couldn't navigate them. LOL Thank you universe.....

hippies.

...people who speculate about the universe as having consciousness and intention.

No, but seriously, chilli. It is a food designed to give you pain. But I guess if you are into that kind of thing ;)

Water.
It self ionizes into hydrogen hydroxide, expands when it freezes thus making it float and is a chemical fairly close to a very universal solvent as far as what we have found goes (alchemists 'be hunting), but it is naturally occuring and doesn't destroy our bodies despite us containing a fair bit of it, relatively speaking to volume. And don't get me started in solid-liquid-gas forms!

Its crazy stuff. And its nice to drink. Absolutely bonkers.

... (finish the sentence and give a reason for your answer). This thread is inspired by the gnats attacking me in the yard today. Grrrrr. Hate it when those buggers get stuck in my eyes.

What was the universe thinking when it created assholes. I guess it needed someplace to store all the shit nobody else wanted.

Tics. If they ever mass reproduce with mosquitoes I am going to Mars.

What was the universe thinking when it created hands free cell phones. It wanted crazy people to not look so nuts.

Last edited:
What was the universe thinking when it created inlaws and exwives with vendettas. It was just fucking with us :becky:

Water.
It self ionizes into hydrogen hydroxide, expands when it freezes thus making it float and is a chemical fairly close to a very universal solvent as far as what we have found goes (alchemists 'be hunting), but it is naturally occuring and doesn't destroy our bodies despite us containing a fair bit of it, relatively speaking to volume. And don't get me started in solid-liquid-gas forms!

Its crazy stuff. And its nice to drink. Absolutely bonkers.

I love this answer :D

What was the universe thinking when it created...coriander. Cilantro. A vastly overrated herb that tastes like old socks.

Reactions: Sriracha
Deer flies

little freaks of nature. They look harmless enough-but they're not. They are bloodsucking beeppity beepin beeps!
oh and earwigs

i'm not sure which one is grosser.