What types do you like/dislike the most? | INFJ Forum

What types do you like/dislike the most?

knight in battle

Feb 28, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
For me, I've had a good friend who is an ENTP for a long time. I've had two other friends who are INTP and ESTJ and one who might be ISFJ. I seem to have very good bonds with INFPs when they're not being capricious/manipulative (playing my emotions between hot and cold/flaky). I have a friend who is INTJ, and we bond relatively silently. I don't get along with two people I typed as ESFJ and ISTJ. I get along with ENFPs, but ultimately I tend to keep my distance (due to mutual intuition overload and incompatible modes of communication).

isn't there already a thread like this somewhere?

All types have their flaws, but ISTJs, ESTJs and ESFJs are at the top of my list. Si is a useful little function that as an INTP at my age uses to clean up some of the mess my Ne has made. But too much of it bugs the shit out of me. I'm tired of hearing how things should be, and how weird something/someone is. STFU

What the hell is happening in your avatar, [MENTION=3791]knight in battle[/MENTION] ?

Panda bears. I don't take too kindly to their "types" roundjear!

sp_0306_10_v6.jpg

ENPs are a lot of fun, in my experience.

^ I don't take kindly to folks that don't take kindly to panda bears 'roundjear =P panda bears are awesome. exhibit A:

View attachment 11075

Reactions: bionic
I'm tired of hearing how things should be, and how weird something/someone is.

Funny, that is how xstx feels about idealism.

Reactions: acd
I've always been a bit leary of ISTJs. I stereotyped them as difficult and uncompromising. I respect their resolve and their committment to getting the job done and not getting too bogged down in emotional stuff but they seem unable to see or appreciate things outside their own perspectives. But I guess this could be said of other types.

INFPs have their faults as well, of course. We can be a bit too sensitive or touchy about things.

I guess it's more fair to dislike a trait or quality than to dislike an entire type.

Reactions: the
Dislike SJ types that identify strongly with the "blindly follow authority" type descriptions. I think they are quite unfair descriptions actually as a lot of SJs are not this way, however the ones that are drive me nuts.

I like INTJs (if they aren't robotic) and other INFJs

and I wish I WAS a true ESTP.

Reactions: the
I like people who like to talk about shallow topics and deep topics but can also express their ideas in a meaningful way to me.

I dislike bossy people and people who are too task driven and want me to keep their timeline. Some people I just wont click with no matter what: mostly bro-types or the ultra-serious.

As far as type goes I am inclined to say I dislike enfx. That will change depending on my mood Im sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd and Gaze
Funny, that is how xstx feels about idealism.

If only SJs were to exist, we'd still be living in caves, and using the same tools we've always have, such as sticks and rocks. Though I will concede that it would be a very efficient and organized use of these sticks and rocks.

Idealism pushes forth perhaps many failed ideals, but also many successful ones with it - ideals that are new to the world. This is where societies evolve.

Reactions: Gaze
If only SJs were to exist, we'd still be living in caves, and using the same tools we've always have, such as sticks and rocks. Though I will concede that it would be a very efficient and organized use of these sticks and rocks.

Idealism pushes forth perhaps many failed ideals, but also many successful ones with it - ideals that are new to the world. This is where societies evolve.

You are right. Sticks and rocks turn into hammers that SJs would use to beat you over the head.

Reactions: bamf and Kmal
Well, since no one is 100% INTJ, INFJ, etc, it's hard for me to pinpoint which type I dislike the most. I have met two people that I clashed with. One tested as a ENTJ and the other was a ESFP. Again, I am sure there are ENTJ's or ESFP's out there that I'd get along with swimmingly! Those particular people just rubbed me the wrong way.-Anna

Assholes come in many types.