What type of beer are you? | INFJ Forum

What type of beer are you?

You are Corona

You are outgoing, energetic, and very extroverted. When people talk about the "life of the party," they're talking about you.
You always have a good time when you drink. Kicking back with a couple beers makes your usual cheerful self even happier.

You enjoy the company of others, and you thrive in any social situation. No group is too big or too small for you.
You may like beer more than most people, but that doesn't mean you aren't successful or productive. You are a huge go-getter.

yep, me to the T. :D

IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ. :O

....Any beer that isn't crappy "light beer".

Without taking the quiz I'm gonna say PBR even though I hate it because I'm both pretentious and trashy...

[h=4]You Are a Microbrew[/h]You are independent and adventurous. You're always up for trying something new, and you like to support independent businesses whenever possible.
You are creative and curious. Of all the types, you are the most likely to try to brew your own beer.

You are open-minded and eager to experience as much as possible in this world. You are an avid traveler.
You are socially conscious and aware. You try to buy green and buy local whenever possible.

IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ. :O

....Any beer that isn't crappy "light beer".

Same, there is no way in hell that I'm a budwiser. If anything I'm more of a Scottish ale or other quality beer.

[h=4]You Are a Microbrew[/h]You are independent and adventurous. You're always up for trying something new, and you like to support independent businesses whenever possible.
You are creative and curious. Of all the types, you are the most likely to try to brew your own beer.

You are open-minded and eager to experience as much as possible in this world. You are an avid traveler.
You are socially conscious and aware. You try to buy green and buy local whenever possible.

Bleh, I hate stout. It's like cold coffee. Anyway, most of this is way off. "Hip" lol no.
You Are Guinness

guinness.jpg

You are hip, well educated, and a bit of a beer snob. It's likely that you live in (or at least drink in) the city.
You won't drink just anything, though you are somewhat adventurous about trying new beers. You consider yourself a beer aficionado.

You are concerned with how you look and how you seem. People admire you, and you enjoy being well thought of.
You are a social drinker and rarely drink alone. You feel more at home in a cozy pub than in your own home.

I like how it says the Guinness drinkers are beer snobs. I'm a beer snob and I wouldn't ever reach for a Guinness. There are so many better stouts.

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
I'm an iced out Corona so cold when I flow
Your girl saw me rhyme now she wants to be my salt and lime
I told her "No, I can't have you on me all the time,
cuz I'm a savage and I'm always on a savage grind"

- Me

You Are a Microbrew

You are independent and adventurous. You're always up for trying something new, and you like to support independent businesses whenever possible.

----WOW- All that from a beer preference. :D But sums me up, nicely.-------------

You Are Heineken

If there is someone in this world who doesn't mind being called a "yuppie," it's you. You're proud of your material success.
You like premium brands and quality goods. You rather not drink if drinking means settling for a cheap beer.

You are the type of person who works hard and plays hard. You're a bit of a high roller, and you have to support your lifestyle.
You like to live well and enjoy the best things in life. You are up on the latest trends, and you always know where to see and be seen!