What type of Angel are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What type of Angel are you?

Angel of Death
You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

angel of death

we should form a club of angels of death and start reaping all these poor unfortunate souls muahahhahaa

Ursula can help.

[video=youtube;VyFVG4VfPmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFVG4VfPmg[/video]

Ursula can help.

[video=youtube;VyFVG4VfPmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFVG4VfPmg[/video]

I was thinking of that when I wrote that HAHA

Angel of Death

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

You Are an Angel of Death:

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You Are a Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

You Are an Angel of Death

angel-of-death.jpg

You are a Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

-_- last time a test say I'm suppose to be a girl, so this doesn't suprise me :p

[http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeofangelareyouquiz/results/?result=Guardian]You Are a Guardian Angel[/url]

guardian-angel.jpg

What Type of Angel Are You?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

You are Lucifer.

Begone foul beast!

Really?

You Are a Guardian Angel

Avenging angel of the lord. I dont need any quiz to tell me that.