What stage of development are you in? | INFJ Forum

What stage of development are you in?

You Are In Stage VI

You may not be in your 20s, but you are in the early adult development stage.
You're trying to figure out the relationships in your life - including romantic relationships, friendships, and family relationships.

You crave intimacy, but you also want to maintain your independence. It may be hard to keep certain relationships alive.
You'd like to have a tight circle of friends, but you're finding that as you get older, that's getting more difficult.

Reactions: Free
You Are In Stage I
Even though you are far from being an actual infant, you are in the infant stage of development.
You are still figuring out the world around you, and you are still developing trust.

For whatever reason, you don't have a lot of consistency in your life. It's sometimes hard for you to cope.
If you're not careful you can withdraw from the world. What you need is more people to love and more hope in your life

------

This test hates introverts, I have hope and love.

You Are In Stage II
Even though you are far from being an actual toddler, you are in the toddler stage of development.
You are still figuring out how to be autonomous and independent in this world.

Sometimes you have trouble just being yourself. You can be a bit ashamed of who you are.
You struggle with impulsive and compulsive behavior. Willpower is a struggle for you.

Wow I am the smartest toddler ever.

You Are In Stage V

You may not be the same age as a teenager, but you are in the teenage development stage. You're still trying to figure out who you are and how you fit in with the rest of society You tend to be attracted to all sorts of subcultures, and it feels like you're changing friends every month. You may feel like you're battling society, but the battle will be won once you feel like you can live n it without sacrificing who you are.

You Are In Stage VI

You may not be in your 20s, but you are in the early adult development stage.
You're trying to figure out the relationships in your life - including romantic relationships, friendships, and family relationships.

You crave intimacy, but you also want to maintain your independence. It may be hard to keep certain relationships alive.
You'd like to have a tight circle of friends, but you're finding that as you get older, that's getting more difficult.

Good to know I'm right on target!
hahaha

You Are In Stage I
Even though you are far from being an actual infant, you are in the infant stage of development.
You are still figuring out the world around you, and you are still developing trust.

For whatever reason, you don't have a lot of consistency in your life. It's sometimes hard for you to cope.
If you're not careful you can withdraw from the world. What you need is more people to love and more hope in your life.

---

1 X _ _ _ _ _ _ 7
Disagree Strongly

I'm not even going to post my result because I thought it was stupid. I am in stage MMDCCLI.

Reactions: invisible
Yes i think this test is a bit silly.

I certainly not reading anything into it

You can go from stage I to stage V by focusing on 'the meaning of your life' as opposed to 'finding yourself'.

I think it should be the other way around, if anything, and much less of a jump.

You Are In Stage I

If you're not careful you can withdraw from the world. What you need is more people to love and more hope in your life.

I'm a Toys R' Us kid!

Reactions: invisible
You Are In Stage IV

Even though you are far from being an elementary school student, you are in the elementary school stage of development.
It's hard for you to work hard and be productive sometimes, and you don't like competing with your peers.

You can't help but feel inferior or incompetent in some ways, and this sometimes is paralyzing.
You strive to feel industrious and competent. You want to be at the top of the class!

=======

I hate spelling lists. But multiplication tables are ok.

You Are In Stage I

Slanderous!

lmfao. I didn't even realize I was having a crises. Thanks blogthings.com!

You Are In Stage VII

You may not be a full fledged adult, but you are in the same development stage as those in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.
You've reached the point in your life where you worry about stagnation. It's hard to keep growing and improving.

It's likely that you're going through some sort of "midlife crisis" right now where you're examining your life carefully.
If you are able to figure out what you want from your life, the years to come will be much more enjoyable.

You Are In Stage I

If you're not careful you can withdraw from the world. What you need is more people to love and more hope in your life

------

This test hates introverts, I have hope and love.
same result

Honestly, I think all of these tests are a bit silly.
They're fun and games.
Nothing to be taken too seriously :p

You Are In Stage VII

You may not be a full fledged adult, but you are in the same development stage as those in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.
You've reached the point in your life where you worry about stagnation. It's hard to keep growing and improving.

It's likely that you're going through some sort of "midlife crisis" right now where you're examining your life carefully.
If you are able to figure out what you want from your life, the years to come will be much more enjoyable.

Stage I :rolleyes:

(this test sucks ass)