what smallville character are you? | INFJ Forum

what smallville character are you?

rory

Community Member
Nov 15, 2008
MBTI
infj
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/sunny55/what-smallville-character-are-you-most-like/

You Scored as Lana Lang You are Lana Lang. While you constantly need to feel loved and accepted by those who surround you, you have a hard time trusting them fully. You believe that honest communication is the foundation of a good relationship.

Lana Lang80%Clark Kent75%Chloe Sullivan65%Lex Luthor50%Lois Lane40%
7361_3835.jpg

I got Clark Kent, let's sex

You Scored as Lana Lang
You are Lana Lang. While you constantly need to feel loved and accepted by those who surround you, you have a hard time trusting them fully. You believe that honest communication is the foundation of a good relationship.
Lana Lang 75%
Clark Kent 75%
Lex Luthor 55%
Lois Lane 50%
Chloe Sullivan 50%

You Scored as Clark Kent

You're Clark Kent. You're often protective of those around you and while some misjudge you for being secretive and myterious they'd be surprised to find there's more to you than meets the eye.

Clark Kent 75%

Chloe Sullivan
65%

Lois Lane 50%

Lana Lang
40%

Lex Luthor 35%

Last edited:
Clark Kent :)

Clark Kent 85%
Lois Lane 80%
Lex Luthor 70%
Lana Lang 60%
Chloe Sullivan 50%

Woot! I am addicted to this show right now. I am about to finish season 8 then on to season 9.

Anyway... results:

You Scored as Lois Lane
You're Lois Lane. No one messes with you and gets away with it. You can take care of yourself and hate to be the damsel in distress. You pride yourself in being tough and independent and try not to let others know how you truly feel inside.

Lois Lane - 90%
Chloe Sullivan - 65%
Lex Luthor - 45%
Clark Kent - 45%
Lana Lang - 35%

Yay! I figured I'd be Lois or Chloe. At least I'm not Lana. She drove me nuts.

You Scored as Clark Kent
You're Clark Kent. You're often protective of those around you and while some misjudge you for being secretive and myterious they'd be surprised to find there's more to you than meets the eye.

Clark Kent
100%
Lois Lane
95%
Lana Lang
90%
Chloe Sullivan
70%
Lex Luthor
60%

You Scored as Lois Lane
You're Lois Lane. No one messes with you and gets away with it. You can take care of yourself and hate to be the damsel in distress. You pride yourself in being tough and independent and try not to let others know how you truly feel inside.

Lois Lane
70 Chloe Sullivan
70 Lex Luthor
70% Clark Kent
50% Lana Lang

You Scored as Clark Kent

Clark Kent
90%
Lois Lane
60%
Lex Luthor
60%
Lana Lang
55%
Chloe Sullivan
55%

7360_3834.jpg

You Scored as Clark Kent
You're Clark Kent. You're often protective of those around you and while some misjudge you for being secretive and mysterious they'd be surprised to find there's more to you than meets the eye.