What makes you strong? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What makes you strong?

This is a good question, I tell my therapist that I'm tired of being strong and I think we're both a bit confused haha. Maybe just being myself for so long, but I just have a feeling of strength without even knowing what makes me strong anymore. Anyone feel that way? Let's see..
I think I'm strong because I do things selflessly, I care about other people and often place their needs in front of my own, I'm independent, I defend my values/thoughts/identity and work honestly for the things I desire. At the same time I feel that without all these actions that one can still be strong so I tell my therapist that I feel guilty for feeling this way because perhaps these things make me feel good? It's conflicting in my head because sometimes I feel strong for these things and that I exert a lot of energy over them, but sometimes I feel like these things don't matter at all and that everyone does them so why do I emphasize them?

Sorry this is just sort of therapeutic for myself, not sure if it makes any sense.