What is Your Spirit Animal? (Third thread) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is Your Spirit Animal? (Third thread)

the test gave me Manatee

Pretty close to a whale which I believe is my spirit animal.

Fox
8aadf405-95e8-4b1d-8aac-b26a74e55354.jpg

Your spirit animal is a fox!

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

I got an owl in the test, but I know in reality mine is a cat ^^ I have a very close connection to cats and I have had "special moments" with cats in my dreams and in reality. Plus I trust my intuition. I don't know what my other ones are yet, but one day i'll try and find out ^^
The spirit animal of the deer helped me out in my past, there are those spirit animals that come and go but there are also those that stay your entire life, like the cat in my case <3

Fox

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

Reactions: G4RiiM
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Ginny
Fox

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

Reactions: Ginny and Sandie33
Your spirit animal is an owl!

Your spirit is wise, peaceful, mature, and responsible. You sometimes go as a loner, because you believe spending time getting to know yourself is important. You might be introverted, but you're also very intuitive. Your spiritual animal will guide you to seek understanding, control, and motivation, to live a life of peace and comfort.

Owl's symbolism:

Wisdom
Protection
Life-Transition/Change

446CB806-6FD8-42EF-A0F4-3E2A3F170FA3.png

Reactions: JamieUK92
Weird, it doesn't mention the elusiveness of the snow leopard and the loner reputation attached to it...

Oh well, that's why it's just a test, right?

It certainly isn’t written by David Attenborough

Reactions: Ginny
I took one of these tests a couple of months ago...
Very interesting.

Personally I wouldn't go into business with your coworker, because it would necessarily compromise my sense of, let's say, 'honour'.

I have a rule: Don't reward cunts

And it might be extended: Don't reward them, don't behave as if they are good, don't validate their bullshit; be hard and unmoved; disdainful and inhospitable.

That's just my take, and be aware that it values personal principles over social/professional success, and an approach like this will make your life harder (it did mine, but it also made it more fulfilling).

Now, the key thing to this is that very few people are 'actual cunts' who need a cold shoulder like this to help them reassess their lives. Most common cuntishness is just good but insecure people adopting cuntlike behaviours temporarily, and they have to be handled with more care; more like a parent. Confront the behaviours outright with these people and tell them what is and isn't acceptable.

Also, don't listen to me I talk shit and can't tell you if this works in the long run or not.

By the way I got Owl for my spirit animal.

So I remembered two things finding this post:

1) I got Owl
2) I was obsessed with cunts in January

Reactions: JamieUK92 and Ginny