What is Your Spirit Animal? (Third thread) | INFJ Forum

What is Your Spirit Animal? (Third thread)

As wise as an owl :mlight:

Owl
b21a8816-dd94-4677-9845-367da37d5565.jpg

Your spirit animal is an owl!

Your spirit is wise, peaceful, mature, and responsible. You sometimes go as a loner, because you believe spending time getting to know yourself is important. You might be introverted, but you're also very intuitive. Your spiritual animal will guide you to seek understanding, control, and motivation, to live a life of peace and comfort.

Owl's symbolism:

Wisdom
Protection
Life-Transition/Change

Owl
spirit-animal-owl

spirit-animal-owl.jpg

If the owl is your spirit animal, you are meant to go with intuition and see beyond the mask that others are wearing. The owl is associated with the change, so you are able to do things that others face in a rather dramatic way.

However, those who connect to the owl, can be prone to excessive self-protection. It would be helpful, however, to rely more to others because, through them, it is possible to discover ourselves.

The Fox
8aadf405-95e8-4b1d-8aac-b26a74e55354.jpg

Your spirit animal is a fox!

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

Eat it @Artisan

You know you are an intj when you don't want to be a spirit animal, spirit anImals want to be you...
Having said that...
Owl

Reactions: Free
Haha.. :D

Manatee

d4defc6f-72ee-4730-a2c2-94430756db93.jpg

Your spirit animal is a manatee!

Your spirit is kind, humble, mature, and peaceful. You value beauty, but value kindness more. You love yourself, and others, always wanting to promote goodness in the soul. Your spirit animal will help guide you to being humble, loving even your enemies, and seeking pure happiness.

Manatee's Symbolism:

Trust/Emotion
Goal setting
Gentility

Horses have always been a friend for me, they seem to keep coming back into my life. My mother is an excellent horsewoman, although I have barely ever ridden a horse, but I have grown up hearing a lot of stories about horses. As a teenager, a friend's parents nicknamed me a word that means "horse" in their language. Last time I went to hospital, I obtained a small horse figurine made out of ivory that I talked to between group therapy sessions, and it is very special to me.

I have also dreamed that frog is my spirit animal. Frog is important to me because it has a skin that is semipermeable and is both capable of allowing things to pass through, but also cannot always prevent things from passing through.

I have also had a spiritual dream that Thunderbird is an important animal for me, although I need to make it clear that I am a completely white person. I have done some hard work in real life for Indigenous people. In the dream, Indigenous people gave Thunderbird to me and told me that it was important to me. (It was just a dream, and it would be very presumptuous to accept it as "reality", but it's fun to think about.)

@Kgal might be interested in this thread (although I'm sure you already know that @ImaginaryBloke).

Last edited:
Horses have always been a friend for me, they seem to keep coming back into my life. My mother is an excellent horsewoman, although I have barely ever ridden a horse, but I have grown up hearing a lot of stories about horses. As a teenager, a friend's parents nicknamed me a word that means "horse" in their language. Last time I went to hospital, I obtained a small horse figurine made out of ivory that I talked to between group therapy sessions, and it is very special to me.

I have also dreamed that frog is my spirit animal. Frog is important to me because it has a skin that is semipermeable and is both capable of allowing things to pass through, but also cannot always prevent things from passing through.

I have also had a spiritual dream that Thunderbird is an important animal for me, although I need to make it clear that I am a completely white person. I have done some hard work in real life for Indigenous people. In the dream, Indigenous people gave Thunderbird to me and told me that it was important to me. (It was just a dream, and it would be very presumptuous to accept it as "reality", but it's fun to think about.)

@Kgal might be interested in this thread (although I'm sure you already know that @ImaginaryBloke).

Oooooo.....!!! I didn't know you had that kind of connection with Horse! :D :D No wonder I love you so. :sunnyhug:

I encourage you to explore this idea of Thunderbird....not in a rational logical way....but more as if you were a child out in a wide meadow full of wildflowers, rocks, geodes, and small creatures. Allow what comes to you to without judging it as ....what did you say?...oh yes... "presumptuous". You are deeply connected across lifetimes with the Indigenous peoples.

Fox
8aadf405-95e8-4b1d-8aac-b26a74e55354.jpg

our spirit animal is a fox!

Your spirit is lively, clever, and ambitious. You're known to be funny, lovable, and confident. You strive to succeed in life, but not let emotions be forgotten. You cherish your loved ones, while you also fight for success for your own self. Your spirit animal will guide you to make the best decisions, never forget those you love, and succeed in life to the fullest.

Fox's Symbolism:

Intellectual awareness
Adaptability
Confidence

Owl

Your spirit is wise, peaceful, mature, and responsible. You sometimes go as a loner, because you believe spending time getting to know yourself is important. You might be introverted, but you're also very intuitive. Your spiritual animal will guide you to seek understanding, control, and motivation, to live a life of peace and comfort.

Owl's symbolism:

Wisdom
Protection
Life-Transition/Change

Let us hope that killing the elephant, from which the ivory came, was legitimate. Yes, I am speaking out of higher wisdom, as an owl, from my tree ivory tower.

Indigenous people are interesting to study. I am afraid that I would end up deserted one morning with no trace of the villagers because of my smoky Cuban cigars that I cannot be without. :m106: I know that you will succeed in my place.

Let us hope that killing the elephant, from which the ivory came, was legitimate. Yes, I am speaking out of higher wisdom, as an owl, from my tree ivory tower.

Indigenous people are interesting to study. I am afraid that I would end up deserted one morning with no trace of the villagers because of my smoky Cuban cigars that I cannot be without. :m106: I know that you will succeed in my place.

I don't think it was legitimate. It was carved in the early 20th century and I got it from an antique shop. I would give it back to the elephant if I could.

hug

Owl

Owl's symbolism:

Wisdom
Protection
Life-Transition/Change

dc5853cd-9d5b-4f2a-9241-323246cc7442.jpg

20170212_224648.png
The cat is an animal linked to courage, patience and curiosity. If you are connected to cat, it is likely to have a flexible mind and you want to analyze things way down.

On the other hand, the cat represents independence. However, it is healthy to remember relying on others in times of need. There are ways to balance independence with intimacy in relationships.

Though I think this guy is my true spirit animal:

silly+cat.jpg

Couldn't copy/paste the test, but could on the explanation of results. Sorry for the pics if they're gigantic.

I didn't see "Snow Leopard" in the animal guide in the second link. :{ Did I break something?

The creators of the test were too scatter-brained brain-scattered. :m076: