What is your country/state's MBTI archetype? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your country/state's MBTI archetype?

Has to be Antarctica or the North Pole. Whichever one has penguins.

:mno:

Nah, those would be the INTJ and ENTJ. Cold and practically devoid of life. INFJs are warm and sensitive and original. I'm thinking it has to be a little closer to the equator.

I'm gonna go with the igloos in Antarctica with built-in fireplaces...

The burnt marshmallow in my avatar is my heart :p

Haha, I liked your country stereotypes, Stone

In France I would have said ENFP rather than INFP. And that would be amongst young people mainly.

We are the last survivors of the INFJ culture that was lost from the aeons ... remember the advanced, superior culture rich in intellect, beauty and wisdom? Where mermaids jumped and flipped out of the water, just like in Narnia? Or have we forgotten? Come on, guys! The island? With the martinis? Land of utopia? It's Friday and I mentioned martinis. Time to go have one...

Final note, the land was lost to us and we are now the scattered, meek survivors...l laugh but in my heart, I believe. Runite the lost colony !!! lol. Happy Friday. :)

Btw, as we all know, they are certainly scarce to none in the USofA.

Last edited:
We are the last survivors of the INFJ culture that was lost from the aeons ... remember the advanced, superior culture rich in intellect, beauty and wisdom? Where mermaids jumped and flipped out of the water, just like in Narnia? Or have we forgotten? Come on, guys! The island? With the martinis? Land of utopia? It's Friday and I mentioned martinis. Time to go have one...

Final note, the land was lost to us and we are now the scattered, meek survivors...l laugh but in my heart, I believe. Runite the lost colony !!! lol. Happy Friday. :)

Btw, as we all know, they are certainly scarce to none in the USofA.
UNITE THE WARRIORS!!!

We're going, Home.

Odd you should ask...

... My children and husband are and I am of European descent...more of a Celtic...

TYPO...STRIKE...

I am of European descent...more of a Celtic...

WTF...My husband is half American Indian, my kids are 1/4 native.

We Americans are all mixed up, as you can see...the positive spin would be that we are the ultimate melange (at least my kids...)

Last edited:
The Confedrated Tribes of ISFP just want to be left in peace.

I think Vermont is the INFJ state.

vermont.jpg

i'm seeing Lake Como...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 62
i'm seeing Lake Como...

I'll vote for Como. It was lovely there. Most of the other suggestions have climates too cold for my blood.

On Como....

I'll vote for Como. It was lovely there. Most of the other suggestions have climates too cold for my blood.

Yes, good. This will be the ideal spot for the INFJ-Utopian land outside of our actual brains. It has it all...lemon trees to do at will what one needs to do with a lemon - martinis, lemonade, baseball... mountains to either climb or admire from a chaise, lake to swim or cruise or skip stones over with charming old, cobbly-stoned villages (and Villas) surrounded by vinyards, sweet little home-made pasta-lovin restaurants, wine for every living and breathing occasion, wonderful leather goods, access to major Italian cities, such as Florence - city of Renaissance men and museums and architecture, plus George Klooney in the vicinity periodically and well, sorry, gotta add the charming adoring Italian male species too boot. Belissimo. Ah hem, excuse me. Now, for all of you heavy hitting Christians, the Vatican is a days drive away.

Yes, good. This will be the ideal spot for the INFJ-Utopian land outside of our actual brains. It has it all...lemon trees to do at will what one needs to do with a lemon - martinis, lemonade, baseball... mountains to either climb or admire from a chaise, lake to swim or cruise or skip stones over with charming old, cobbly-stoned villages (and Villas) surrounded by vinyards, sweet little home-made pasta-lovin restaurants, wine for every living and breathing occasion, wonderful leather goods, access to major Italian cities, such as Florence - city of Renaissance men and museums and architecture, plus George Klooney in the vicinity periodically and well, sorry, gotta add the charming adoring Italian male species too boot. Belissimo. Ah hem, excuse me. Now, for all of you heavy hitting Christians, the Vatican is a days drive away.

And environmentally responsible non-toxic cleaning, don't forget that! Lemons, vinegar and baking soda are all we need to clean virtually anything. I wonder if they have baking soda in Como?

Note to self: Put bicarbonato di soda on the Utopian Shopping List.

The only issue I had in Como was the waiter who looked at me like I was a philistine for ordering a cup of coffee with my lunch. He brought it to me cold, and with a contemptuous glance. Can we politely talk to the waiters, when we move in? To make sure they can respect our needs?

No. What you can do instead is ask your allies the ENTPEmpire to have a very strict talking to of the waiters so they're polite.

No. What you can do instead is ask your allies the ENTPEmpire to have a very strict talking to of the waiters so they're polite.

Hey, thanks for the offer! How about I talk to them first and if they don't respond to a gentle appeal to their humanity or polite diplomacy you can go all strict on them?