What is the opposite of logic? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What is the opposite of logic?

People were cooler before 2012 when the parallel universe splitting apparently happened and I ended up in the stupid one

Hahaha lolol

It's all the Mayans fault. Bastards.

They just made a rounding error with the calendar, the actual date is actually July of this year :D

We need an official chaos potatoes & gravy recipe now

Edit: Meant July 27

The stupid one is all I've known about all these years. This parallel other universe looks interesting, however.

Help me find my way home space cat

They just made a rounding error with the calendar, the actual date is actually July of this year :D

We need an official chaos potatoes & gravy recipe now

Mmm potatoes and gravy...

More seriously, because the guys before were trying to talk about something - logic would seem to imply a system of semantic interconnections between its members and some orthogonality applying at different "branch" levels of the system as it's applied as a model to describe actual "things" which fit that model in their organization.

So a lack of logic would be maybe circumstances which can't be fit into such a system yet still exist and confound us. Just one of many interpretations.

A cosmic cat tongue could do some serious damage

A paper by Noam Chomsky on Generative Grammar (Not a PDF), you intellectual you.

Yea I know, I meant it more in a "why" sense.
And I understand the connection, but you could have just linked a wiki page or something instead of forcing me to obtain your propaganda! :p

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginny