What field of science are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What field of science are you?

You Are Physics

You are a highly intellectual and intelligent person. There's not a subject that doesn't interest you.
You are very drawn to theories, and you are capable of understanding incredibly complex ideas.

You are curious about everything around you - from the smallest cell to the universe as a whole.
You believe that there are many connections in the world that we can't see. The way everything fits together fascinates you.

I am not curious about TV dramas.

Chemistry.

Not too bad.
If I had the choice of a field, I'd like to be a psychopharmacologist, which is heavy on the chemistry.

I am astronomy but am too tired to copy and past it! I thought I would have been biology so I am surprised. I am with Helpful Elf on the disection, ewwwww.

I am physics :)

Love it!
Posted via Mobile Device

You Are Earth Sciences

You are a very outdoorsy, connected to nature type of person. You are happiest when you're outdoors.
You couldn't imagine having a nine to five desk job. It would drive you crazy!

But if you could be outside for part of the day, you'd hardly even notice you were working.
You'd like to climb every mountain and swim every ocean. You're very curious about the natural world.

i agree!

You Are Astronomy

astronomy.jpg

This world is not enough for you... literally. You can't help but wonder about what else is out there.
You're the type of person who believes that anything is possible, and you'd like to prove it.

You are also quite philosophical. You spend a lot of time wondering about our place in the world, how the universe was started, and what the future holds.
You may not ever get all the answers you seek, and that's fine with you. Questioning is part of the journey.

4 questions?
That's just lazy.

astronomy.jpg

You Are Astronomy

This world is not enough for you... literally. You can't help but wonder about what else is out there.
You're the type of person who believes that anything is possible, and you'd like to prove it.

You are also quite philosophical. You spend a lot of time wondering about our place in the world, how the universe was started, and what the future holds.
You may not ever get all the answers you seek, and that's fine with you. Questioning is part of the journey.

You Are Physics
physics.jpg

You are a highly intellectual and intelligent person. There's not a subject that doesn't interest you.
You are very drawn to theories, and you are capable of understanding incredibly complex ideas.
You are curious about everything around you - from the smallest cell to the universe as a whole.
You believe that there are many connections in the world that we can't see. The way everything fits together fascinates you.

^ =]

Reactions: barbad0s
You Are Chemistry

Of all the types, you are the most "mad scientist." You love to really get to the essence of how things work.
You are also a total brainiac and good at crunching out equations. You are very detail oriented.

You understand concepts and theories well. You are capable of very abstract thought.
You are inventive and creative. You might create a drug to make everyone smarter or come up with a totally new food flavor!

Comments:
I love to know how things work.
I am very good with equations.
I am detail oriented.
I understand concepts and theories and am capable of very abstract thought.
I am inventive and creative.
:)

You Are Biology

biology.jpg

You are a warm and connected person. You are interested in all living things - plants, animals, and humans.
Beyond just being curious about how creatures work, you're driven to make the world a better place.

You would love to help cure diseases, or even just save a species from extinction.
If you can make anyone's life a little more comfortable, you feel like you've done your job.