What famous man do you subconsciously desire? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What famous man do you subconsciously desire?

Moms in Mom Jeans

tumblr_inline_p7gcoy_T6cs1r4qw8c_540.gif

A few famous men I (sub)consciously desire:

- Tom Hardy
- Ralph Fiennes
- Mads Mikkelsen
- Young Ville Valo

:blush:

*was a bit disappointed that Jeff Goldblum wasn't an option*

:loveysigh:
Comon Hush, there is nothing subconscious about that. :lovey:
"Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and um, screaming." - Jurassic Park. But.. you know, context optional. :lol:

Comon Hush, there is nothing subconscious about that. :lovey:
"Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and um, screaming." - Jurassic Park. But.. you know, context optional. :lol:
Jeff Goldblum is... [:thinking:] himself. He's not that good of an actor, as he simply cannot transform into another person, but always overwhelms the character with his unearthly presence. And somehow he is also ageless, as if he went into hibernation for a decade or two until he resurfaces for another row of movies. He belongs in the upper class of actors, with Tilda Swinton (she's the queen of unearthly presence, as she's also a good actress) and other actors that won't come to mind atm.

As such, I don't see him as an option. But that's just me, the romantic who wants to get old with another person :lolol:.

Tilda Swinton (she's the queen of unearthly presence, as she's also a good actress)
For sure! Have you seen Only Lovers Left Alive? Her presence takes over the screen. That movie oozes atmosphere and breathes style. It is romantic, melancholic, symbolic, and deeply unsettling, with a dash of intellectualism thrown in for good measure. It's as if the entire movie is a celebration of enneagram type 4.

*was a bit disappointed that Jeff Goldblum wasn't an option*

:loveysigh:

In the second house I shared in Ireland there was this poster on the inside of the bathroom door:

9e0ee7573e43935ef8e686672c503b71--low-ki-he-is.jpg

Inarguably the greatest thing of all time.

Infj forum celeb: Wyote

Reactions: Ren and acd
94660675881266WkdObEF3WmxBbVI0QW1IMFptSGxBRD09-1.jpg

Ewww... I liked myself much better.

But this is the true woman I desire
48837289881266WkdObEF3WmxBbVI0QW1IMFptSGxBRD09-1.jpg

60314688881266WkdObEF3WmxBbVI0QW1IMFptSGxBRD09-1.jpg