What famous man do you subconsciously desire? | INFJ Forum

What famous man do you subconsciously desire?

Ryan Gosling :m055:

First I got Robert Downey Jr. . . . meh. Then I did it again and got Tom Hardy. . . . meh. :D

They're cool though. :)

Tom Hardy. Both consciously and subconsciously. Hubba hubba.

wqLeA.gif

Tom Hardy <3

Venom is gonna be awesome!

You subconsciously desire Chris Hemsworth

You want a guy who is a real man’s man and isn’t afraid to be rough and get a little dirty, yet you value someone who makes you feel feminine and treats you like a lady. You can expect snuggling while watching the football game, working out together, and a man who will build the home you’ve always dreamed of for you! Hubba Hubba!

A second go (just for fun) got me this:

You subconsciously desire Robert Downey Jr

You are hard-working, friendly, and loyal. You are also confident with your body, and have strong athletic abilities. You are well-coordinated, independent, and practical, and enjoy solving concrete instead of abstract problems. That's cool. You are wild, like to party and live life to fullest, you like rich guys and don't care if they are too busy for you!

I'm a Marvel-girl either way.:popcorn: :loveyeyes:
However, what'd be really really terrifying would be a mixture of both. I write this now as I just imagined what it'd be like to have RDJ's mind in Chris' body. Somehow it would loose all its witty charm.

Last edited:
I don't do well on these, lol
Channing Tatum, I don't know who is he is? :biggrin:

giphy.gif

If this be him, he is hot :loveyeyes:
I don't think there is something you can do wrong here :wink:

Depends. What kind of movies do you watch?
Magic Mike, G.I. Joe, Dear John... just some examples from the top of my head.

I don't think there is something you can do wrong here :wink:

Depends. What kind of movies do you watch?
Magic Mike, G.I. Joe, Dear John... just some examples from the top of my head.
Ahh, thank you @Ginny I saw bits of Magic Mike, ooo-la-la, :p
I read more than I watch movies or TV. There's voodoo in that black box, lol.

You subconsciously desire Chris Hemsworth
3e19554d-7d31-4dff-b12d-a178f675ceb4.jpg

You want a guy who is a real man’s man and isn’t afraid to be rough and get a little dirty, yet you value someone who makes you feel feminine and treats you like a lady. You can expect snuggling while watching the football game, working out together, and a man who will build the home you’ve always dreamed of for you! Hubba Hubba!

Haha okay then. I did once have an erotic dream about Thor and Loki. ... Oh Right. No one needs to know that. :sweatsmile:

@Ginny, Marvel-girls! :blushylove::truwuv::hearteyes2: