What does the avatar above you make you want to do? | Page 51 | INFJ Forum

What does the avatar above you make you want to do?

16043.jpg
Watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Last edited:
I know nothing of the nature of this avatar above me, so forgive me if it is a known character somewhere. Just looking at it, it makes me feel sorry for the person if he lives his life like this. It causes turmoil inside and is unhealthy for the person. At my age, I would not be listened to; so, why say anything to him? Let it out so it won't become a storm inside. "Bad ass with a gun"? Sunglasses in the mood makes me want to go the other way and pray I am not called on to help this kid.

Actually, I did just that with a woman's son many years back. She asked, so I took him fishing with his attitude. We cast the baits into the water and sat the rods and reels down. I told him the pond was full of 4 to 6 pound channel catfish. I told him to sit in his chair and put his foot on the end of the rod so it wouldn't be jerked away by a big fish. He said or mumbled something about how that would never happen and started to walk around the pond by himself. I told him to reel it in and bring it to me if he was leaving. He said it would be fine where it was. I told him he would be going into the pond after my rod and reel if it happened and he agreed, then started walking away with his attitude. Forty yards later was all it took: there went the rod and reel like an arrow.

The pond was shallow. He found it fifty yards out. I told him to hold his breath and grab it. When he held it up high, the fish almost snatched it from him. I told him to hold it high and walk to me, keeping a tight line. He then reeled the fish to the bank where I told him how to slide it up the bank so I could pounce on him. He was so happy, wet and smiling. He was proud of that five-pounder. He sat with me while we caught a few then left.

One day at a funeral, a crippled young man made his way to me. He told me who he was and how much he appreciated what he and I did, spending time together and teaching him a few things. Said he never forgot and how it helped to turn his life around. I was humbled.

Maybe take a kid fishing. Yes. Final answer.

Fly all over the country

Reactions: flower and Will
Like a status quote

Reactions: Will and BritNi
Like I wanna eat a banana

Reactions: Stu and Will