What Does It Mean to "Cheat?" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Mean to "Cheat?"

First off, you don't have to agree. Sex is not only what people think it is. It should also be considered from the perspective of what it was meant to be.

I understand it's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it, but the way you said it made it sound like it was some universal truth -- which it isn't.

Well, that certainly is tricky, because who gets to say what it was meant to be? I'm feeling some Tertiary Si.

(;

Seriously, though, I'm not trying to make you mad or anything. I would be terrified.

First off, you don't have to agree. Sex is not only what people think it is. It should also be considered from the perspective of what it was meant to be.

How do you know what it is meant to be?

How do you know what it is meant to be?

It's one of those INFP Si moments. Let's have a closer look.

Tertiary Si kicks into a would-be Dominant position. Fi is dumbed down to Fe Auxiliary for an ISFJ effect.

Si + Fe defends societal traditions or the status-quo. I see Tertiary Si show up a lot in INTPs as "the right way" to do a math problem.

I guess the INFP equivalent is "the right way" to live.

/case study

Last edited:

Tertiary Si kicks into a would-be Dominant position. Fi is dumbed down to Fe Auxiliary for an ISFJ effect.

Si + Fe defends societal traditions or the status-quo. I see Tertiary Si show up a lot in INTPs as "the right way" to do a math problem.

I guess the INFP equivalent is "the right way to live."

/case study

I'm looking for evidence here, not conjecture on the workings of MBTI.

I guess the INFP equivalent is "the right way to live."

/case study

Wow, really? Where do you learn these hogwash labels? I wonder if it ever occurs to anyone on this forum that insulting MBTI descriptions of others were probably the result of someone with an insecurity complex.

Last edited:
Its simple. If you are worried about cheating, either you cheating or your partner you shouldn't be dating.

Wow, really? Where do you learn these hogwash labels? I wonder if it ever occurs to anyone on this forum that insulting MBTI descriptions of others were probably the result of someone with an insecurity complex.

You took it entirely the wrong way. I'm not calling anyone or anything dumb.

It's hard to explain...but I didn't mean what you think I did.

It's this pattern I've noticed where a person's Tertiary sometimes seems to take over and "dumbs down" the Dominant into inverse-facing Auxiliary. It has nothing to do with ISFJ, specifically. I might as well have said it about INTJ.

You took it entirely the wrong way. I'm not calling anyone or anything dumb.

It's hard to explain...but I didn't mean what you think I did.

It's this pattern I've noticed where a person's Tertiary sometimes seems to take over and "dumbs down" the Dominant into inverse-facing Auxiliary. It has nothing to do with ISFJ, specifically. I might as well have said it about INTJ.

You're going to keep looking like a fool if you insist on utilizing MBTI in such a literal way.

You're going to keep looking like a fool if you insist on utilizing MBTI in such a literal way.

tumblr_m7spqhKbIy1rcnkano1_500.jpg

See this is where your primary Se is coming out, that you posted a picture instead of writing anything of note I assume it means you're actually a Sensor, since Sensors use pictures instead of words. My cite is Jung.

See this is where your primary Se is coming out, that you posted a picture instead of writing anything of note I assume it means you're actually a Sensor, since Sensors use pictures instead of words. My cite is Jung.

This Sensor-fool is having trouble processing your elevated thought patterns. Perhaps you would be so kind as to, in fool's terms, explain to this fool the precise source and nature of his foolishness?

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start

Yup, I just played all ya'll. That just happened.

It's up to you to set boundaries in a relationship. There's no universal definition of 'cheating.' There are so many different types of relationships and people out there. If you're entering into a monogamous relationship (or any kind of romantic relationship, really), you need to communicate clearly what you expect from your partner and clarify what fidelity means to you. All partners need to be comfortable and respect each other enough to honor those established terms. If you cross those boundaries knowingly, or carelessly, then you're not honoring a promise to your partner.