What do you want to achieve from life? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you want to achieve from life?

I want to find my confidence again. Then I want to harness it to achieve the little nagging dreams that I've had in the back of my head for years.

confidence-cat.jpg

Tell me more.

very well. Voices ive already learned: garrus (mass effect, but unfortunately ive also forgotten this voice due not practicing it) krogan (the poet krogan to be specific, mass effect, ive been fluent in krogan ever since i learned it to this day, with a hint of australian accent due my taste) mordin (mass effect, this too is out of shape for me, no real motivation to upkeep it.) miranda (mass effect, yvonne strahovski's voice, somewhat fluent as long as i do little warm ups to stretch my voice into.. Something so feminineh.)
optimus prime (tranformers movies, only copy catting, not fluent)
asgard (stargate atlantis, only a few lines)
and a few not from entertainment industry voices: scottish accent, not fluent. Northern english accent, ive adapted much from it into my own. Australian accent (yvonne sstrahovski), of which ive too adapted into my own which is a mixture of aussie and northern english. Also my favourite voices usually leave a trace behind into my primary accent.

And funny enough, i have a korg microstation, which i believe is the second most best instrument of our time in terms of emotional expressivity, bested only by eigenharp alpha. Which i too am planning to get, as i must have the top knotch if i plan to achieve my goal, skill alone isnt enough.