What do you love to do? | INFJ Forum

What do you love to do?

La Sagna

I did it! I'm a butterfly!
Oct 27, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
What do you love to do? Do you do it often? If the answer is no, why not?

Reactions: invisible
I really enjoy being creative with makeup. I do it atleast a couple of times a week. I also love finding/researching alternative means of medication or beauty. I stopped using moisturizer on my face from the drugstore and I only use jojoba oil and pure honey on it. I try to find alternatives without sulfur, silicones, alcohol, lard, or wheat.

If I were to combine both these loves, I would create my own beauty line.

I love to bite my toenails off, but I don't do it often, because it makes my toenail ends look uneven.

I just stared at my toes and realized my big toes super hairy! Thanks niff!

5K's, beer events, and d&d.

i love to lock myself in the bathroom and read sensation fictions (by which i mean in a contemporary sense ie romance etc), but i cant spend my whole life doing that. i love to read a great work of literature, but it is energy intensive, so i dont do it as often as i feel like i should. i also love to be creative in writing or drawing and do it as often as possible!

Last edited:
being creative.
I don't do it often because I'm normally too tired or uncreative to be creative!

Reactions: rawr

Love is a strong word. I'm not sure how much I love to write or speak to people, but I do it extremely often. A day - nay, an hour - does not go by without my writing something to someone, for someone, etc. - even just to write lists of stuff or crappy poetry.

As for other stuff I love to do, here's my list of excuses for why I don't do them often:

- It's too early in the day.
- It's too cold.
- There are other practical things I have to take care of.
- There are other creative things I want to do.
- It's too fast paced for me.
- I don't want to pay for expenses.
- I don't want to spend so much time on something that isn't a major interest.

Great questions!
:smile:

Reactions: rawr
I love to bite my toenails off, but I don't do it often, because it makes my toenail ends look uneven.

(」゜ロ゜)」

(」゜ロ゜)」

you know how many germs and bacteria are under your nails, especially toenails?

I love to eat food that is really bad for me. No, I do not do it often. Why? Because it will make me big and fat and depressed...although I would be really happy while eating it. :mhula:

p.s. Someone really needs to invent French fries that have no calories. Just saying.

I love exercising my kitty legs..

and i love pets.

Pets, pets, i love pets. Someone give me pets =^-^=

Reactions: Tin Man
Play music in my headphones at my desk and chair dance like a fool until somebody sees me then I play it off like I wasn't.

I also used to enjoy stealing naps at work until one time I got caught. Sitting up, staring at the screen, hand on mouse... and the screen saver is playing lol. So busted.

Reactions: Kgal
Learning. I think most of the other things I enjoy in life contain aspects of learning. Whether it's a group discussion on semiotics or just playing video games.

[video=youtube;43GChXc6RVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GChXc6RVY[/video]

Reactions: Kgal
I love to draw, and for some reasons I am quite fond of drawing maps of virtual places in an imaginary world in my Brain haha.

Reactions: invisible
I used to play guitar alot...now I'm kind of more cold with it. But I was repeating like 2-3hours a day!

Playing basketball. I'm not exceptionally good, but I can make some moves. In my area, there is a old park there, where all kind of guys and girls gather. In the evening, after 6pm, its awesome, especially summer.

I read alot, I'm a avid reader. Growing up, I was reading 3 or 4 books on a week. It helped me alot, open up my perspective about the world. I couldn't afford a good education (even now I'm raising money to make some advanced studies), but books were my good friends.

And learning, I love to learn about anything.

Also, one of my unfulfilled dreams was to box one day.

Learning. I think most of the other things I enjoy in life contain aspects of learning. Whether it's a group discussion on semiotics or just playing video games.

[video=youtube;43GChXc6RVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GChXc6RVY[/video]

from the the guy who likes learning.

Reactions: Tin Man
Play music in my headphones at my desk and chair dance like a fool until somebody sees me then I play it off like I wasn't.

I also used to enjoy stealing naps at work until one time I got caught. Sitting up, staring at the screen, hand on mouse... and the screen saver is playing lol. So busted.

I also love doing this as well....

sometimes until I get dizzy or out of breath!

I like getting the decoys just right, and keeping them just right.

I also like working birds; getting them to land right where I want them to land in the decoy spread. Calling is great fun.