What do you look forward to? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you look forward to?

I look forward to the churches being cleansed again. I am surprised at how many "Christians" are using their churches the ways they are. Such sorry excuses for men and women's actions.

"My Father's House is a House of prayer, and ye have made it a den of thieves."

Last edited:
Reactions: Winter Memories
I look forward to the day that I won't be as anxious and overthinking like I do now. Hopefully soon.

I look forward to the day that I won't be as anxious and overthinking like I do now. Hopefully soon.

I look forward to that for you, too, Bellosome. Our minds are unique, and someone has to look more deeply into things. Many people just skim the surface. Sorry it seems to be bothering you.

I may be anxious because of the things I must do tomorrow. I like to plan things out. I hate waiting on others who slow me down. May be just the right time to play the guitar awhile.

look forward to that for you, too, Bellosome. Our minds are unique, and someone has to look more deeply into things. Many people just skim the surface. Sorry it seems to be bothering you.

Thank you! :)

I may be anxious because of the things I must do tomorrow. I like to plan things out. I hate waiting on others who slow me down. May be just the right time to play the guitar awhile.

This sounds like something I would say as well. A guitar session will definitely help! I hope you're able to plan out tomorrow and that you don't have to wait for people who slow you down! :(

I'm looking forward to completing my degree and then maybe doing a masters so I can actually do some science.

More immediately, I'm looking forward to spring and hopefully having the veil of depression and lethargy off.

- Staying in to stay away rather than to stay alive
4wq0j9.jpg

I'm looking forward to completing my degree and then maybe doing a masters so I can actually do some science.

More immediately, I'm looking forward to spring and hopefully having the veil of depression and lethargy off.
:m096: Science is fun, for sure. Btw, nice to meet you.

Thank you! :)
This sounds like something I would say as well. A guitar session will definitely help! I hope you're able to plan out tomorrow and that you don't have to wait for people who slow you down! :(

Thank you, @Bellosome. Some people can't accept change, and watching them try to squirm out of it does slow everyone down. Then there are the greedy ones think they do all the work: soon to be replaced. Think I will trim the fingernails and play awhile tomorrow.

You know what? If I thought we could talk and help you live with your gifts easier, I'd have that imaginary dinner in the other thread with you.

Last edited: