What do you look forward to? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you look forward to?

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done. unquote

I care for the members and visitors of this forum as much as Anybody. Everybody should see this. Somebody could have started this thread. Maybe I resonate with Nobody quite well.

Last edited:
I look forward to some fresh, bi-color corn and snapped green beans with the mahi mahi about to be grilled. I so look forward to days off.

I look forward for this covid shit to be over.

I look forward To the end of the Phoenix circle i suffer and I am blessed with. Not life nor death, the annihilation of the individual self and the entrenchment of one's hubris.

Reactions: slant
Right now, being able to take a really, REALLY long nap without any worries.
I look forward To the end of the Phoenix circle i suffer and I am blessed with. Not life nor death, the annihilation of the individual self and the entrenchment of one's hubris.

4e80cc1cc7951e0759666bbef06a410f.jpg

@milo I just noticed that you joined here on my birthday. Das cute.

I look forwards to finishing my writing & starting another; finally being free; love - not just love, but mad crazy love; tomorrow's breakfast; having a working dryer again; my plants growing tall & healthy; and fading into history, not a name in the books but a story between our lines.