What do you look forward to in the new year? | INFJ Forum

What do you look forward to in the new year?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do you look forward to in the new year?

Last edited:
In terms of relationships and sociology?

In terms of relationships and sociology?

Posted in the wrong category, but question is open to any aspect of life.

My general looking forward also has a relationship/dating aspect.

I'm going away to an university abroad for half a year as exchange.
I've already been dropped by a girl I was dating because I'd be away for half a year, so now I have to enjoy the single life. I've never really been good at dating or hooking up, but I'm going to try during my exchange.
I won't be looking for something long term, so there's no self-perceived pressure that I have to succeed. I mean, I can fail with a girl, within half a year I'll be gone anyway. Not having to succeed gives a bit of freedom to try new stuff.
Also I heard it's easy to hook up as exchange student, you're definitely more interesting than the regulars. I'll have to see if that's true.

So that.
Even if I fail miserably, the entire experience probably going to be lots of fun anyway. :)

Travel
Work
Making new friends - I am actually seeking this out which is rare for me
Some kind of relationship closure

A new job, maybe studying and new friends. Be more healthier and have better self-esteem.

Kicking ass at work, trying new things, rebuilding my savings, maybe make some new friends.

I'm going to try to get back into running again too; I tried this past summer but succumbed to injury, so hopefully I will be healthier then too.

Global death by nuclear fire, hopefully.

Graduating
Moving
Getting a new place with [MENTION=6964]Colt[/MENTION]
Creating a new workout for myself, maybe getting into MMA training once my knee heals
Eating really good GF food
Going back to Montreal
Traveling across the country for the first time
Finding a great job

I got a lot to look forward to.

... a new life.

This year things did not get better though I have become more numb to the pressing issues.
I really hope the world stops being backwards in the new year.

Move someplace where cost of living isn't nuts.

Mobile living.

Writing.

Burritos.