bs98r3kjf

Feb 27, 2009
MBTI
none
Enneagram
none
You are Apricot

apricot.jpg

Soft and sweet, you let your provocative nature shine through.
You have a true love for all people. You try to build a bridge between differences.
You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it. You are good at getting along.
You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!

What Color Orange Are You?

Reactions: Gaze
You Are Orange
orange.jpg

Bright and intense, you embrace the world and all its opportunities.
You love taking risks. You believe that if you don't roll the dice, you won't get the payoff.
Change does not intimidate you, even if it's a complete life overhaul.
You're a very real person. You aren't scared to show the world who you are.
Blogthings: Free Quizzes for Everyone

Not exactly what I would have thought, but OK!

You Are Cameo

You are understanding and very empathetic. It's easy for you to see where people are coming from.
You find so much joy from other people. You're a social butterfly, and you wouldn't live any other way.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

You Are Orange
orange.jpg

You love taking risks. You believe that if you don't roll the dice, you won't get the payoff.
Blogthings: Free Quizzes for Everyone

Not exactly what I would have thought, but OK!

You are Apricot

apricot.jpg

Soft and sweet, you let your provocative nature shine through.
You have a true love for all people. You try to build a bridge between differences.
You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it. You are good at getting along.
You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!

Mmmm apricots... I am hungry!

You Are Cameo

You are understanding and very empathetic. It's easy for you to see where people are coming from.
You find so much joy from other people. You're a social butterfly, and you wouldn't live any other way.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

let's all go apricot-picking...*wonders when apricot season is*

I don't know either! I would have thought, you know, you being an apricot and all, would know when your season is. Does you eating an apricot make you a cannibal?

I don't know either! I would have thought, you know, you being an apricot and all, would know when your season is. Does you eating an apricot make you a cannibal?

no silly!!! it makes me a fruitibal!

cameo.jpg

you Are Cameo

strange....

You Are Orange

Hmmm... I take risks but I wouldn't say I like taking them, it's more on a "need to" basis.

cameo.jpg

You Are Cameo

You Are Pumpkin

Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed - hard, honest work.
You are willing to give it your all in life. You have no problem paying your dues in order to get ahead.
And you're happy to help others reach their goals. You have a very generous spirit.

cameo.jpg

You Are Cameo

whooo Im not the only one!1

Not fair! :m047: i WANNA BE CAMEO!

You Are Cameo