What classic male or female star/beauty/celeb do you identify with? | INFJ Forum

What classic male or female star/beauty/celeb do you identify with?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Stole this idea from something QP said in another thread :D

Or what classic figure or person do people associate you with?

Reactions: Questingpoet
Ok, since it was my idea I'll post first.

* Jimmy Stewart

(the guy I'd most like to be like though--Bruce Willis though he is not from the classic era!)

Reactions: Gaze
I think as far as classic icons go, not sure i can identify with one particular star. I think if i could model myself after anyone it would be Julie Andrews - you know, Sound of Music n' all. I've all but memorized all the songs from that film. :D

Lynda Topp from the Topp Twins. (Brown hair)

Shes the only female ENTP celebrity that I found I could relate with. The Topp twins are a classic kiwi icon.
The documentary 'Untouchable Girls' is a very touching bio film of her and her twin sisters lives.

90622877.jpg

Last edited:
Caligula.

caligula.jpg

Stole this idea from something QP said in another thread :D

Or what classic figure or person do people associate you with?

I am not sure which classic star I identify with, maybe John Wayne?

People associate me with Mr. Clean *sigh* I have also been nicknamed John Wayne. :p

i've been told i look almost exactly like the film poster image of ewan mcgregor in trainspotting, where he has all this liquid running off his body and is pretending to be smacked out. i also used to get marlon brando a lot when i was younger and had hair. but i think of myself as being more like vivien leigh in gone with the wind.

Spencer Tracy

Reactions: innijuji
Vonnegut:

30sd7qd.png

Angelina Jolie and Mel Gibson.
I laugh more than she does :)
Strong connections..