What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 504 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Now 40 years old.

I have loved everything about this song and recording for those 40 years.

The songwriting, the words, the imagery, the passion of the vocal performance (an absolute peach to sing along with), the guitar slash and cry with the ring of the Memory Man delay, the drive of the bass, the sparse piano, Steve Lillywhiteʼs production...to me, it is perfect.

edit: and the clarity of the mix...such a soundstage, the push-pull of the direct and the ambient wash working to support the mood and feel.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited:
“Acrobat”, U2

This was what literally what I was listening to right before I saw your post, @aeon, so I thought I’d stick with the plan and post this anyways. Yeah, New Years is tops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
“Acrobat”, U2

This was what literally what I was listening to right before I saw your post, @aeon, so I thought I’d stick with the plan and post this anyways.
The world may be a big place, but the shared resonance of vibrational energies sometimes makes it but a small blue dot.

Best,
Ian

@Jexocuha I think you'll like this. Someone said this song was inspired by the itch you get when you get a bad sunburn, and it kind of unearthed memories of vacations as a child when I didn't want to get out of the water and my back would burn and peel. The itch was hellish.

Limbo Slice - Shimmer

Cyril Hahn feat. Pool Boy - “Gated Area”

Yarbrough and Peoples - “Donʼt Stop the Music”

Ebn-Ozn - “AEIOU Sometimes Y”

@Jexocuha I think you'll like this. Someone said this song was inspired by the itch you get when you get a bad sunburn, and it kind of unearthed memories of vacations as a child when I didn't want to get out of the water and my back would burn and peel. The itch was hellish.
I love this. Thanks for sharing @niar

Knock2 - “dashstar*”

my brain found shuffly candy
this mix is raw at volume

Catherine Wheel - “Broken Head”

Black Mountain - “Mothers of the Sun”

"Fool For You" by: Plantlife

"Rollerskate Jam" by: Plantlife

"Today" by: Far Caspian
Relaxing Breathe In Breathe Out GIF by Strkd.