What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 447 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

“Yes!”, by DJ Center

Word, we're definitely on similar music wavelengths.
Yes, from what music you have posted, I have noted that our musical taste overlaps quite nicely. I’ve also enjoyed listening to some of the tacks you’ve posted that I’m unfamiliar with, in the Late Night Sounds thread, for instance.

My one year old favorite band currently is Queen right now, so we are getting back in the ballpark, but I’m pretty sure Spotify will inform me that “Tooty Ta”, “Baby Shark”, and “if your Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands” will be my number one played tracks this year :)

Welcome to the forum @Yoh Asakura , I’m glad your here.

“Yes!”, by DJ Center

Yes, from what music you have posted, I have noted that our musical taste overlaps quite nicely. I’ve also enjoyed listening to some of the tacks you’ve posted that I’m unfamiliar with, in the Late Night Sounds thread, for instance.

My one year old favorite band currently is Queen right now, so we are getting back in the ballpark, but I’m pretty sure Spotify will inform me that “Tooty Ta”, “Baby Shark”, and “if your Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands” will be my number one played tracks this year :)

Welcome to the forum @Yoh Asakura , I’m glad your here.

Yes, I've spotted the same overlap. Good to know; I'm digging the track you shared in this post in fact, thanks!

Hahahaha, cheers to your one-year-old's budding music buds and many blessings to you both :wink:

Thanks, pleasure to make your acquittance @ErikAlberto and I'm glad to be here.

True Widow, “Duelist”

STS9, “Golden Gate”

Cake, “Friend is a Four Letter Word”

Red Sparrows, “Buildings Began to Stretch Wide Across the Sky, and the Air Filled with a Reddish Glow”

Goatwhore, “Reckoning of the Soul Made Goldless”

Last edited:
rhesus-macaque-macaca-mulatta-monkey-in-sri-lanka-screaming-or-shouting-M8TE9W.jpg

Badfinger – “Baby Blue” ❤️

Cheap Trick – “Dream Police” ❤️

We have no sympathy. He is merely dreaming. Fantastic rock and roll, though, and our souls are not for sale.

Reactions: aeon