What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 83 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Reactions: Wyote
I absolutely LOVE The Haunting of Hill House! Amazing show. 10/10! Really bummed it was one season, it was brilliant!
I have watched it about 10 times, lol. I saw today there may well be a season 2.. Reading the original novel now by Shirley Jackson.. King calls it one of the best, ever. Written in 1959, I believe.

I have watched it about 10 times, lol. I saw today there may well be a season 2.. Reading the original novel now by Shirley Jackson.. King calls it one of the best, ever. Written in 1959, I believe.

Ahhh how exciting! I hope they do a season 2! And It was based off a novel??

I HAVE to get it right now!!

Haven't seen Haunting of Hill House, but dis has been my jam for a while

WAT. Go and watch it rite nowwwww!

You won’t regret it. Scariest show ever, waaayy better than American Horror Story too.

WAT. Go and watch it rite nowwwww!

You won’t regret it. Scariest show ever, waaayy better than American Horror Story too.

Well I did see this one back in the day, which I actually enjoyed as a teen, in spite of the terrible reviews.

Well I did see this one back in the day, which I actually enjoyed as a teen, in spite of the terrible reviews.

Omg hahahahaha! I actually love this movie!! :D :D

I would love to have a house like that honestly. It’s so beautiful despite being creepy and all lolololol! You know me, I love dark things!

Omg hahahahaha! I actually love this movie!! :D :D

I would love to have a house like that honestly. It’s so beautiful despite being creepy and all lolololol! You know me, I love dark things!

Hell yea!