What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 86 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Legendary. Yin and Yang. Treble and Bass. I 'woohoo'ed' a few times there...
Do you like other Chinese music Deleted member 16771? These guys are good, but no percussion. There are two tracks on the video, the second starts at 3:30

Ö.Ö WHAT WAS:::THAT?! lololol

ok. I got one too.

vader is the best disney princess :<
That is almost a viable substitute for the whole prequel trilogy - if only I didn't like the choreographed fighting and Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan more than I hate all the annoyances that are Anakin and Jar Jar.

Reactions: Ren and Wyote

Reactions: Ren
Reactions: neko
Mac rules, as we have already established :wink:

I just came across this song. It's really good!

Oooooh, I had forgotten all about this band!! i like it. kinda reminds me of like... early 2000s hot hot heat. you can really shake yr ass to it.

Oooooh, I had forgotten all about this band!! i like it. kinda reminds me of like... early 2000s hot hot heat. you can really shake yr ass to it.

I don't know if I could, cuz I don't really have an ass. I'm skinny :m187:

Panda Bear! I really like that one, on a later album that I actually prefer to Person Pitch:

Have you seen Animal Collective live? I did and I wasn't very enthused.

I don't know if I could, cuz I don't really have an ass. I'm skinny :m187:

Panda Bear! I really like that one, on a later album that I actually prefer to Person Pitch:

Have you seen Animal Collective live? I did and I wasn't very enthused.
Lolololol. that's cute!
aw, thanks for sharing this!! I've actually not heard it :]
Nope... never seen animal collective.. you've seen so many more bands than I have, haha! I look forward to doing that with you!

Nope... never seen animal collective.. you've seen so many more bands than I have, haha! I look forward to doing that with you!

Me too, darling ♥

We should aim for Primavera in Barcelona. I think it would be awesome to do that together!

Me too, darling ♥

We should aim for Primavera in Barcelona. I think it would be awesome to do that together!
Ok! I'll translate.

Reactions: Ren and neko

I drink when I wanna get drunk
Because I'm a healthy punk

Reactions: neko and Wyote