What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 75 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Yeah, it's weird. People tend to find them too weird, too dissonant, or not enough of either. Well, people are wrong. Xiu Xiu are great!

I like their music and all, but what the hell is this video lol adults with too much time on their hands

I think we were kind of telepathically connected today. The frontwoman of Best Coast is friends with the frontman of Wavves, and I was listening to a lot of Wavves today. A pretty underrated emo band in my opinion.

I like their music and all, but what the hell is this video lol adults with too much time on their hands

lol I actually enjoy that video, for some reason, but I see what you mean. When I think about "adults with too much time on their hands", I think of:

lol I actually enjoy that video, for some reason, but I see what you mean. When I think about "adults with too much time on their hands", I think of:

You're wrong.
(it's funny cuz both videos are kind of playfully deep)

You're wrong.
(it's funny cuz both videos are kind of playfully deep)

I adore the New Order video, it's just so good mood inducing. It also helps that the song is a classic.

Reactions: Wyote
so much better than the original.

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
so much better than the original.

I'd heard of Screaming Females for years but hadn't tried them out. I listened to their last album though and really enjoyed it! She has quite the voice.

Reactions: neko
Purty interesting, purty entrancing

I'd heard of Screaming Females for years but hadn't tried them out. I listened to their last album though and really enjoyed it! She has quite the voice.
ah yes, her voice is so unique! <3

Reactions: Ren
Reactions: Ren and neko
Reactions: neko
Purty interesting, purty entrancing

Fuck yea, some real cowboy vibes here to go with my Red Dead adventuring right now

Reactions: Ren and Icedream
Still pretty damn terrible tho

I must admit that I have enjoyed zero Taylor Swift songs I've ever tried to listen to.

And that's weird because I sure enjoy some mainstream pop sometimes.

Reactions: Wyote and neko
I must admit that I have enjoyed zero Taylor Swift songs I've ever tried to listen to.

And that's weird because I sure enjoy some mainstream pop sometimes.
I like this one

Reactions: Will, Wyote and Ren
I like this one

Thanks, I'll try it out! :) Hopefully I won't feel like swiftly turning the volume off *wohoho hahaha*

Thanks, I'll try it out! :) Hopefully I won't feel like swiftly turning the volume off *wohoho hahaha*
U silly baby

Reactions: Will, Wyote and Ren