What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

[R warning on the first one, move if needed]

#nottechno

It's hard to believe this song is 45 years old and still one of the f*cking loudest and heaviest ever. It's like decades of repressed energy are suddenly liberated in one huge blast. I love it just as much as when I heard it the first time.

It's hard to believe this song is 45 years old and still one of the f*cking loudest and heaviest ever. It's like decades of repressed energy are suddenly liberated in one huge blast. I love it just as much as when I heard it the first time.

That song really aged well. Style reminds me a little of Mando Diao (the few songs I know), only they have probably more influence from The Beatles.

That song really aged well. Style reminds me a little of Mando Diao (the few songs I know), only they have probably more influence from The Beatles.

I had never heard of Mando Diao. Thanks for the link.

Did you link that song on purpose, given that it's called "Lustful Life" and that Iggy Pop's best-known song is called "Lust for Life"? ;)

Reactions: jkxx and Ginny
I had never heard of Mando Diao. Thanks for the link.

Did you link that song on purpose, given that it's called "Lustful Life" and that Iggy Pop's best-known song is called "Lust for Life"? ;)
Tbh I don't know Iggy except by name. Tony Zoulias happens to be one of my favourite songs. Coinkidink :smile:

Reactions: jkxx and Ren
Reactions: Ginny
Thanks guys. Begun, the unleashing has. Have to save these. :)

Reactions: Ren
Catchy, beachy, absurd and French... "que voulez-vous de plus?"

Reactions: Wyote and jkxx

Reactions: Wyote, jkxx and Ren