What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 398 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Reactions: aeon and Wildfire
Another great one :mthumb3:
Heard this song a bunch growing up.

I watched a reaction to a fleetwood mac song on yt and I thought the reacter had a good summary of what stevie nicks voice was like, he said her voice sounds like she is both old and young at the same time.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
Such a vibe. Love her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and aeon
Pearl Jam kind of night.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
ok then...

I love to sing this at volume, but half most of the time I don’t make it all the way through because I get too _____ and start to cry.

Reactions: Anomaly
ok then...

I love to sing this at volume, but half most of the time I don’t make it all the way through because I get too _____ and start to cry.
One of my favorites.
I'm sorry it makes you ____, and sad. (Hug)

The guitar solo is fire though. I'm also listening to R.E.M., Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters, etc. Perhaps there is one that might elicit some better emotions for you, Ian. <3

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
One of my favorites.
I'm sorry it makes you ____, and sad. (Hug)

The guitar solo is fire though. I'm also listening to R.E.M., Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters, etc. Perhaps there is one that might elicit some better emotions for you, Ian. <3

It’s not sadness though, it’s just depth of feeling, so when it happens, it is good, because I left myself for a moment, and that is beautiful. To be so inside the song—it’s always this:

“There’s something wrong,” she said, well of course there is
‘You’re still alive,’ she said, oh, and do I deserve to be?
Is that the question?
And if so, if so who answers? Who answers?”

And yes, the guitar is fire.

My picks:

“So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry)”
“Cherub Rock” (because of the bass and guitar tones)
“Outshined”
“Everlong” (because such an incredible song, performance, and recording (what tones), and more tears)

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Anomaly

Reactions: aeon
I never knew this existed back in 1985...this long version, that is.

Reactions: Wyote