What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 307 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Man tbh NF is the first rapper that I respect and relate to. Doesn't push any narratives, just expresses the struggle in his music.
Nice.
meanwhile, I was rocking Beastie Boys and Run DMC back in middle school, along with Zeppelin, Marley, and Floyd. =)
I'm picky about my rap though (all my music, really). I don't mind how raw it can get, but I gotta have some artistry in there, or something. There's some element missing in most rap that makes it come off more as noise to me.

Reactions: Moranga
IDK man maybe the "first" label was a bit much. I liked Beastie Boys, Em, and a few others. I guess I meant I relate to this dude quit a bit. He doesn't push things that have thrown the minds of the young into a negative place. I guess that's more what I meant. I developed that from watching children grow up and feeling their attitudes go dark. Not all but enough that it pissed me off at the what was being pushed.

Reactions: Rift Zone
IDK man maybe the "first" label was a bit much. I liked Beastie Boys, Em, and a few others. I guess I meant I relate to this dude quit a bit. He doesn't push things that have thrown the minds of the young into a negative place. I guess that's more what I meant. I developed that from watching children grow up and feeling their attitudes go dark. Not all but enough that it pissed me off at the what was being pushed.
I hear yea. Seems like music caters to things other industries can profit off of more and more.

not to mention this:

Reactions: Moranga
I hear yea. Seems like music caters to things other industries can profit off of more and more.

not to mention this:

Oh man, This is true, its a form of mind control. Its very clear even being disguised once you establish this understanding. That's why I am drawn to older music that makes me feel deeply. There is still music from recent that do this, but it doesn't fall into the repetitious brainwash basket. Tool for example. Many do not share this view or even relate to it, but you clearly see it. That's cool Rift another check mark bro. I wont even speak here of the other reality behind the music, movie and political machines. Its truly disturbing and way worse than many could actually absorb. I won't be the one to affect people here by putting a light on it. This is a good place.

Last edited: