What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 278 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Very intriguing song, reminds me of Florence.
Could dream of a thousand futures, yet bound to that one history,.. am I?

It actually does remind of Florence + The Machine, there's a similar kind of vibe in it. Yep, it takes you to other worlds like dreams...

Last edited:
It actually does remind of Florence + The Machine, there's a similar kind of vibe in it. Yep, it takes you to other worlds like dreams...

Yep, that's what the song gave to me as a vibe, wondering about where you'd go in the future from where you are now, at least imagining myself as that (ironically the channel is dreamcatcher as well), liking the song.

I shape shift into a wolf and run through the darkened forest embracing the texture of the ground with each footfall. The weightlessness, gentle air streaming through my fur as I glide horizontaly jumping downed trees.
climbing switchbacks
of mountain sides pace strong body's blood pumping life in unison to every deep cold breath of thick airy mist muscles pull tight rigid then relax endurance never waneing bright and full like the moon I stand at the pinnacle of these lands wild and free look to the sky forest rings deep howling bellows echo's through the trees. This night mine. This forest my kingdom.