What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 257 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

I've heard these guys are pretty douchy, great song though!

They may be, but I'm not sure I 100% buy it. From what I understand, they are very nice in person but are kind of trolls online as a marketing tactic. There was one major controversy where a friend of one of the band members posted something offensive on social media, but we have no way of knowing it that reflects the opinions of the bands... and the bigger picture, in my opinion, is that we tend to forgive people that we know personally so much easier than these "figures" we idolize/respect... one mistake and we ATTACK

i.e. all people are terrible, so enjoy music when you can

Reactions: Misty and Ren
They may be, but I'm not sure I 100% buy it. From what I understand, they are very nice in person but are kind of trolls online as a marketing tactic. There was one major controversy where a friend of one of the band members posted something offensive on social media, but we have no way of knowing it that reflects the opinions of the bands... and the bigger picture, in my opinion, is that we tend to forgive people that we know personally so much easier than these "figures" we idolize/respect... one mistake and we ATTACK

i.e. all people are terrible, so enjoy music when you can

Very true. My reference was purely based on the incident you mention.

Thanks for bringing clarity and wisdom sir

Reactions: noisebloom