What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 252 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Wow, thanks for sharing that, Pin, it was really interesting.

I don't know much about Aquinas beyond the very basics, but I loved the bit about truth (unitary truth). It goes against all the twisting and turning that goes on nowadays to try to reconcile religion and science: like Jordan Peterson's idea of 'metaphorical truth' (@Ren), and Stephen Jay Gould's 'non-overlapping magisteria'.

Great stuff, mate :)

Reactions: Ren and Pin
Jordan Peterson's idea of 'metaphorical truth' (@Ren)

I think you're quite charitable in attributing this idea to Peterson. It goes back to Hegel at the very least... I think JP subtly borrowed it :p

Wow, thanks for sharing that, Pin, it was really interesting.

I don't know much about Aquinas beyond the very basics, but I loved the bit about truth (unitary truth). It goes against all the twisting and turning that goes on nowadays to try to reconcile religion and science: like Jordan Peterson's idea of 'metaphorical truth' (@Ren), and Stephen Jay Gould's 'non-overlapping magisteria'.

Great stuff, mate :)
It gets better.

Reactions: dragulagu

Lol those are 3 very different genres of the same breakbeat type. Second one reminds of the prodigy. I'll have a look.
Yeah, that middle song is def ripped from the smack my bitch up baseline.. to say the least. I love it... but I bet Prodigy didn't.

Reactions: flower