What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 236 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

I recognise samples of other older songs in much of these types of tracks today - for the life of me i cant think of the background string sample/song they are almost copying here .... that shifting of the last chord of the strings wrecks my head.

Aghhh, what is it?

Good tune.

Reactions: Misty and flower
I recognise samples of other older songs in much of these types of tracks today - for the life of me i cant think of the background string sample/song they are almost copying here .... that shifting of the last chord of the strings wrecks my head.

Aghhh, what is it?

Good tune.

Yeah, it's kinda common nowadays that artists use samples of older songs in their own songs, but I think it's a cool way to mix old and new music together. Sometimes different songs can also sound similar unintentionally (not to say that plagiarism don't happen at times which isn't good or right).

Edit:

It reminded me of the background beats of this old song (lol the video);

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty and df5hn
I've nothing against plagiarism - i mean how can any new music producer make any decent tunes nowadays without sampling or shifting chords from an old track.

I think its near impossible nowadays for producers to be original.
Yeah, it's kinda common nowadays that artists use samples of older songs in their own songs, but I think it's a cool way to mix old and new music together. Sometimes different songs can also sound similar unintentionally (not to say that plagiarism don't happen at times which isn't good or right).

Edit:

It reminded me of the background beats of this old song (lol the video);

yeah - what is the name of the original sample ...lol - its doing my head in!

Reactions: Misty and flower
I've nothing against plagiarism - i mean how can any new music producer make any decent tunes nowadays without sampling or shifting chords from an old track.

I think its near impossible nowadays for producers to be original.

yeah - what is the name of the original sample ...lol - its doing my head in!

Yup! It's really impossible nowadays.

found it - it some old 80s track

Shallou's version is 100 times better , imo.

Ah, that one! Oldie but goldie.

One song that I used to listen years ago uses it too:

Reactions: flower

Reactions: flower