What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 214 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

@Misty I like it. I dated someone from the DRC for a little while, and her accent sound really similar, and she would say things with the kind of inflection @1:58. You've got great taste in jazz and trip-hop, I've been saving a lot of the songs you post in my Noire 007 playlist

Reactions: flower and Misty
@Misty I like it. I dated someone from the DRC for a little while, and her accent sound really similar, and she would say things with the kind of inflection @1:58. You've got great taste in jazz and trip-hop, I've been saving a lot of the songs you post in my Noire 007 playlist
I shoot B&W photography with emphasis on contrast, so Noire fits. Trip hop, ha. Never heard of this term, but I like. I don't run across much music here that I save, but yours is in the same vein as a lot of the music I listen to, so I gladly steal yours when I see it.

And yes, that accent is very cool. I like her because she has spirit. You can hear it in her music. :)

Reactions: flower
oooooouu, This is one I actually have saved. I was hoping you'd go in this direction

^this kind of a stuff took a long time for me to warm up to, but now I either love it or have stockholm syndrome, not sure which XD
Ahh! The 2cd one is nicee. But the 1st one is a beast.. Yasss, saved & saved.:yum:

Stockholm lol:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: flower
Was thinking to myself it's been a while since I've seen Austin Powers. Then here I am
giphy.gif
giphy.gif