What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 180 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Alex G - DSU

Been revisiting this album daily lately--a masterpiece

Favorite tracks: Harvey, Black Hair, Skipper, Sorry, Hollow and Boy

Reactions: jn56uytrx

New Oh Sees--absolutely amazing per usual. John's been my favorite musician since 2004 when I fell in love with the Coachwhips. Might even be some old footage of Cleve at an Oh Sees show in 2008 floating around the internet

Watch the movie @Pin. You're close to it's meaning. It's more like, the harder we try to love it still won't change the results; the person we are loving has free will. ;)
Lol. I bawled over this. I don't know why but I really really did. Hahahah

Reactions: jn56uytrx

Reactions: Asa and Synergos

Reactions: Synergos and Asa
@tovlo - Every time you post in here I know it is going to be something lovely ad I rush in to check. Thank you for posting the soothing and pretty Aurora.

@tovlo - Every time you post in here I know it is going to be something lovely ad I rush in to check. Thank you for posting the soothing and pretty Aurora.

Oooh, pressure!

Seriously though, music means a lot to me and I don't have any "music friends," so, it's nice to know we share some likes. :)

Yes, isn't she just the loveliest! :<3:

Reactions: Asa
@Daustus – Takk for my daily Icelandic fix. Haven't listened to them in a while. <3

Beaultiful!

Jinx!

noun, exclamation - A game where two people try to be the first to shout "Jinx!" immediately after both people accidentally say the same word at the exact same time in a conversation. The person who says "jinx" first wins, and the loser is either branded unlucky until they win another round in the future, or in some cases, is expected to buy the winner a can or bottle of Coca-Cola

So, you owe me a Coke. :laughing:

Wow! Amazing! Beautiful voice!

Agreed. :blush: