What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 161 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

This performance By Elvis Costello is Epic. I have never failed to get goose bumpse when he says "I want him to hurt".

I don't know How Burt Bacharach does it, But he always manages to get the best performances from the singers.

This performance By Elvis Costello is Epic. I have never failed to get goose bumpse when he says "I want him to hurt".

I don't know How Burt Bacharach does it, But he always manages to get the best performances from the singers.

WARNING: This song may cause ovulation - in men
Burt Bacharach. Luther Vandross

Last edited:

Reactions: Ginny
I've been on a Beethoven trip lately. The 6th is underrated!

What I love about the 6th is that it foreshadows the Romantic era of music. Beethoven was certainly a Classical era composer, who was learned in the form of the great master Haydn. I think that as Beethoven started to lose his hearing, it made a profound change in his compositions. You can hear the future of composers like Wagner, Schuman, and Dvorak. What Brillance the 6th is.

Reactions: Ren

When you brought up this piece it reminded me of another. I think you will hear Beethoven's influence on Rossini in the very popular piece.

But I want you to do a thought experiment with it, because there are so many connotations with this piece, because of its popularity in movies and tv. I want you try to forget everything you know about this piece, and try to think of yourself living when it was first performed. Imagine that you are treating your significant-other out for a night of entertainment and you are going to see this work never having heard it before.

To this day it still puts goose bumps on my arms.

Reactions: Ren